ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci busted

You know, condemning a person for being a dog love
That's a lie. I have not condemned anyone for loving a dog. God and Christ condemn you for caring more for any dog over any human being. You've already admitted to that and have attempted to justify yourself with the old law.
and lying about them in the process
Provide the lie....
while failing to condemn a murderous, God-less regime that unleashed a deadly pandemic to the world
Hey, idiot, that's not been proven.
Take a good look in the mirror in the morning.
I look good.

Oh, you want to drag wives into it? Mr got taken to the cleaners by a cult
Absolutely. You don't seem to mind when any other person does it but you cry like a baby if I respond in like manner. Hypocrite, idiot, liar, oath breaking scum.

Absolutely. You don't seem to mind when any other person does it but you cry like a baby if I respond in like manner. Hypocrite, idiot, liar, oath breaking scum.
have i ever really gone after your wife or family? did i go after them in this thread?

100,000 seems like a bat your eye number. But you can go with 200,000, 300,000, or 375,000.
That's all I was asking, just wanted to make sure that 80,000 in 3 months is deemed okay by you.

Now, extrapolate that number...over 20 months. That's what the year around flu season would look like. How does that compare to COVID death numbers that have been counted for far longer than 3 months? I'll wait. Prove your moral superiority while not caring about 80,000 dead from the flu in 3 months. Go.

That's all I was asking, just wanted to make sure that 80,000 in 3 months is deemed okay by you.

Now, extrapolate that number...over 20 months. That's what the year around flu season would look like. How does that compare to COVID death numbers that have been counted for far longer than 3 months? I'll wait. Prove your moral superiority while not caring about 80,000 dead from the flu in 3 months. Go.
Explain yourself. I was talking about covid deaths in the United States. There were 20,000 regular flu deaths in the U S for the 2019 year.

bf0019505c460c8a.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
The teachings of Jesus are not based on the law. The purpose of the law was to bring people to Christ, not the other way around.

Today's verse of the day from CBN. Since you have inferred that the Old Testament, including Proverbs, has no relevance today this seems to explain why you lie so much. You don't believe there are any consequences in doing so...

Proverbs 12:22, NLT - The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in those who tell the truth.

Reactions: Brushy Bill
Today's verse of the day from CBN. Since you have inferred that the Old Testament, including Proverbs, has no relevance today this seems to explain why you lie so much. You don't believe there are any consequences in doing so...

Proverbs 12:22, NLT - The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in those who tell the truth.
I am inferring nothing you lying moron. I'm stating explicitly that the old law has absolutely nothing in it necessary for salvation at this time. Not a single thing. Now go ahead and post some more stupidity....

I’d shoot every dog myself for a cancer cure-all.

I'd do it for nothing.

Dogs, cats, pets of any kind are a gigantic waste. I'm surprised the environmentalists don't come out against them. Think of all the resources consumed by useless animals. You can't even put these damn things on a bun and eat them when they die.

Worse yet, they shit, stink and make a bunch of noise. I'm willing to put up with it for people, but damn animals? Turn them loose in South Dakota and wish them luck.

I'd do it for nothing.

Dogs, cats, pets of any kind are a gigantic waste. I'm surprised the environmentalists don't come out against them. Think of all the resources consumed by useless animals. You can't even put these damn things on a bun and eat them when they die.

Worse yet, they shit, stink and make a bunch of noise. I'm willing to put up with it for people, but damn animals? Turn them loose in South Dakota and wish them luck.
My enviro neighbor is coming out against domesticated cats. Why? The cats when let to run around outside kill critters. So, they are starting that. She says they are dangerous to the eco system because they kill lizards, bugs, small snakes. Apparently it is bad enough that it will start a chain reaction and we will all eventually perish from it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT