ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci busted

You do realize, don't you, that with Fauci's funding of gain of function research at the Wuhan virology lab that he's probably responsible for both the dead humans and dead dogs.

Along with his willing accomplices the Chinese, who have also been known to eat dogs, employ slave labor, practice genocide and persecute Christians.

He fails to condemn any of these practices but accuses me of caring more about puppies than humans because I post a Proverb indicating the righteous care for their animals.

Yeah, makes perfect sense to me...

Reactions: Brushy Bill
You do realize, don't you, that with Fauci's funding of gain of function research at the Wuhan virology lab that he's probably responsible for both the dead humans and dead dogs.
Probably?? No. Possibly?? Yes. Big difference.

who have also been known to eat dogs
Along with Vietnam, parts of Africa, Switzerland, South Korea, India, and is still done in the U S.
employ slave labor, practice genocide and persecute Christians.
Same thing happens in the good ol' USA.
He fails to condemn any of these practices
Don't change the subject because you can't hang.
because I post a Proverb indicating the righteous care for their animals.
Yeah, I'm still waiting on some scripture from you that says something about the poor, afflicted, hungry, etc.

People shitting on eating dogs who eat pigs don’t have much of a moral leg to stand on.

I say that as a pork eater.

Once again you get it backwards.

Read the Scripture again, s-l-o-w-l-y if you must...

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

This verse has nothing to do with a 7 year old boy who has yet to reach the age of accountability. It has to do with how a man treats his animals. This is a rescue dog that no one knew of its past and if it was treated cruelly by a wicked person. The dog should have been vetted much like we need to vet those that come into this country.

There must really be scales over your eyes.

Here is a dog performing a noble act.

I bet I know why you don't like dogs, they probably don't like you...

88e939e59577d409e45ce43f8eeafc83.jpg

Same thing happens in the good ol' USA.

So you still can't condemn China for their use of slave labor but instead try to deflect and justify by a lame and unequal comparison with the US.

And who is persecuting Christians in the US?

Solid play... not!

Yeah, I'm still waiting on some scripture from you that says something about the poor, afflicted, hungry, etc.

James 2:20
King James Version

20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

John 21:17
Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

Hollow words you speak if you don't take any action. What have you done lately to feed the hungry and clothe the poor??? Or is that just the government's job in your eyes???

So you still can't condemn China for their use of slave labor but instead try to deflect and justify by a lame and unequal comparison with the US.
That would make me a hypocrite....like you.
And who is persecuting Christians in the US?
You cons tell us all the time that universities persecute those of the Christian faith. You lying or forgetting??

James 2:20​

King James Version​

20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

John 21:17
Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

Hollow words you speak if you don't take any action. What have you done lately to feed the hungry and clothe the poor??? Or is that just the government's job in your eyes???
What have you done for all the puppies?? Hypocrite.

Once again you get it backwards.
You're wrong as usual. You wanted to make dogs as noble and that righteous people are saved by dogs. I showed your nonsense with an incidence in which a 7 year old innocent child had his arm bit off by a dog.

You're wrong as usual. You wanted to make dogs as noble and that righteous people are saved by dogs. I showed your nonsense with an incidence in which a 7 year old innocent child had his arm bit off by a dog.

You live in a fantasy land...

Yeah. 2018. And they made an exception to the law for a couple of native Indian tribes. Still happening in the USA.

Technically no...

How come you don't attempt to hold China to such a narrow interpretation of things???

"The US Constitution recognizes that tribal nations are sovereign governments, just like Canada or California. ... Hundreds of treaties, along with the Supreme Court, the President, and Congress, have repeatedly affirmed that tribal nations retain their inherent powers of self-government."

88e939e59577d409e45ce43f8eeafc83.jpg

There you go again. Putting animals in front of people.

Wrong again. Historically dogs have proven themselves to be trusted companions and protectors of humans for centuries. My dogs have continued with that legacy. You have proven yourself to be someone I can't trust because of your repeated lies and illogical statements and positions.

Therefore I trust my dogs, who have thus far given me no reasons no to trust them, far greater than I would trust you.

Can't you see that difference???

Technically no...

How come you don't attempt to hold China to such a narrow interpretation of things???

"The US Constitution recognizes that tribal nations are sovereign governments, just like Canada or California. ... Hundreds of treaties, along with the Supreme Court, the President, and Congress, have repeatedly affirmed that tribal nations retain their inherent powers of self-government."
So, native Indians don't live in the U S, are self governed....but have the right to vote in U S elections. Still want to talk about narrow interpretations??

Wrong again. Historically dogs have proven themselves to be trusted companions and protectors of humans for centuries. My dogs have continued with that legacy. You have proven yourself to be someone I can't trust because of your repeated lies and illogical statements and positions.

Therefore I trust my dogs, who have thus far given me no reasons no to trust them, far greater than I would trust you.

Can't you see that difference???
Putting dogs over humans again. You just can't stop.

So, native Indians don't live in the U S, are self governed....but have the right to vote in U S elections. Still want to talk about narrow interpretations??

And you think illegal aliens should be able to vote too...

Putting dogs over humans again. You just can't stop.

More food for thought...
  • Pit bulls caused 33 of the 48 dog attack fatalities in the U.S. in 2019
In 2019, the estimated number of murders in the nation was 16,425.

I feel compassion for those affected by the 48 fatal dog bites and the 16,425 murders at the hands of adults. Likewise I feel compassion for the Beagles suffering at the hands of Fauci and all those dead, imprisoned, enslaved and persecuted by the Chinese government. Do you?

More food for thought...
  • Pit bulls caused 33 of the 48 dog attack fatalities in the U.S. in 2019
In 2019, the estimated number of murders in the nation was 16,425.

I feel compassion for those affected by the 48 fatal dog bites and the 16,425 murders at the hands of adults. Likewise I feel compassion for the Beagles suffering at the hands of Fauci and all those dead, imprisoned, enslaved and persecuted by the Chinese government. Do you?
Still more dog over humans^^^^

I found a pic of you. But I don't know which is you.

heroimage0.874966001580848026.jpg

Even more^^^^dogs over humans.

Dogs bring happiness to their owners. The Bible, more specifically a Proverb from the Old Testament which is still relevant today, says this:

Proverbs 17:22
King James Version

22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Modern research from the American Heart Association supports this Proverb in that dogs bring happiness and companionship that results in longer and healthier lives to their owners.

Maybe if you had a dog in your life you wouldn't be such a miserable, negative and disagreeable individual.

Dogs bring happiness to their owners. The Bible, more specifically a Proverb from the Old Testament which is still relevant today, says this:

Proverbs 17:22​

King James Version​

22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Modern research from the American Heart Association supports this Proverb in that dogs bring happiness and companionship that results in longer and healthier lives to their owners.

Maybe if you had a dog in your life you wouldn't be such a miserable, negative and disagreeable individual.

Maybe if you fully realized God sent his son to die for humans and not dogs you wouldn't need a dog to make you happy. Dogs die, and that's the end of them. I on the other hand have inherited all things. All things. << Makes me very happy.

Maybe if you fully realized God sent his son to die for humans and not dogs you wouldn't need a dog to make you happy. Dogs die, and that's the end of them. I on the other hand have inherited all things. All things. << Makes me very happy.

Dude, I was giving you positive advice to live a happier, healthier and longer life. All you give people are insults and name-calling, including calling people sons of Satan, to tear them down yet you profess to be a follower of Christ. Pretty sad and disheartening if you ask me.

Think about this verse for a while...

Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

BTW that verse is from the New Testament. Really think about that and what your fruits are...

Getting a dog would have been cheaper than that visit to Columbus. How much did the Tom Cruise religion get you for?

Dude, I was giving you positive advice
I don't take advice from people who care more for dogs than humans. You then attempt to justify your people hating with scripture from the law. So think about this one:

Galatians 5:4
Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

I don't take advice from people who care more for dogs than humans. You then attempt to justify your people hating with scripture from the law. So think about this one:

Galatians 5:4
Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

You know, condemning a person for being a dog lover, and lying about them in the process, while failing to condemn a murderous, God-less regime that unleashed a deadly pandemic to the world is not a good look for anyone, much less someone who professes to be a follower of Christ. Take a good look in the mirror in the morning. You really need to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT