ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci busted

@extragreen

A lot of statistical data referenced there, and I don't think it's a 50/50 proposition either...

And remember, China has reported just 3 Covid deaths since April 2020...

@extragreen

A lot of statistical data referenced there, and I don't think it's a 50/50 proposition either...

And remember, China has reported just 3 Covid deaths since April 2020...
"If true" (your source)

You avoid those^^^° words at all cost.

China claiming 3 deaths since April 2020 is hilariously insane. Real numbers would be helpful but we will never get them out of there.

4da45d805cda8f56.jpeg

That's so stupid you don't know what it means.

It means Proverbs are relevant today yet you have, to use one of your oft-used words, downplayed their significance to prove a point.

Still relevant today? I think so, especially with regard to your mindless, foolish ramblings...

Proverbs 18:2 Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions.

Proverbs 1:5-7 Let the wise listen to these proverbs and become even wiser. Let those with understanding receive guidance by exploring the meaning in these proverbs and parables, the words of the wise and their riddles. Fear of the LORD is the foundation of true knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

Proverbs 1:22 “Fools, how long will you love being ignorant? How long will you make fun of wisdom? How long will you hate knowledge?”

I still can't believe people thought this was real. I'm stuck in a world where all the other people bought into the idea of naming a flu in order to give up on everything, stay home, wear a mask and make life 1000 times more terrible than it already was.

They say if you can't beat them, join them. I can't join this. This is worse than church. I know God is not real either. This thing swindled more people than God.

I just have to learn to live with it, I guess. Most people in the world are fooled into some form of fakeness. I talk about my mom still talking to me in my head, but I know actually she is dead and gone. It's just my imagination and thinking about what she would say if she was still here. That's not buying a fake virus.

Correct, isn't "in effect" anymore. What exactly do you think that means?
I don't "think" it means anything. I KNOW what it means. Christ ENDED the Old Law when he fulfilled it and it no longer has any force and to practice it is useless.

No. I quickly made the point that all animals can be eaten. dimwit.

But you go back in time to the beginning to do that, ignoring the later Levitical law and any reference to the New Testament totaling disregarding chronological order and the relevance of the New Testament.

I guess that is to be expected since the Proverb I referenced pertained to cruelty or mistreatment of animals and has nothing to do with eating them...

Yep. It's God's word.

What about this? Is it factual?

Psalm 119:89-91
King James Version

89 For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.
90 Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.
91 They continue this day according to thine ordinances: for all are thy servants.

ignoring the later Levitical law
For present time. Absolutely. moron. You cannot justify the present with the past Old Law.
I guess that is to be expected since the Proverb I referenced pertained to cruelty or mistreatment of animals and has nothing to do with eating them...
I consider it cruel to kill animals. Period. Whether you eat them or not. Nothing in the Bible allows for the putting of animals before humans. Nothing. But you are still trying to defend it. So quote us some more Bible to defend your stupidity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT