ADVERTISEMENT

Favorites

I don't think UTSA is that good, their defense is far better than their offense.

They are a very solid team. Their offense is also legit. Sturm is a hell of a game manager. He does everything well: he has above average arm strength, above average accuracy, is a hell of a runner, reads defenses well, and controls the game. The kid would start on many, many P5 teams.

He's on pace for 24 TDs/2 INTs. That's not too bad for a former walk-on QB who was given a schollie after Frank Wilson realized that the guy serving him food at a restaurant was actually one of his QBs.

UTSA also has one of the best kickers in the country.

I think im the only 1 who caught the sarcasm that flew over everyone heads with the "homies" comment.

Oh and it wasnt racist.

Now if he would have said,
"We have 30 porch monkeys from Florida who cant wait to head back home to play infront of their illiterate Jungle brothers who couldnt make it out."

I think im the only 1 who caught the sarcasm that flew over everyone heads with the "homies" comment.

Oh and it wasnt racist.

Now if he would have said,
"We have 30 porch monkeys from Florida who cant wait to head back home to play infront of their illiterate Jungle brothers who couldnt make it out."

Great now you’re going to start another argument for intentionally trying to take a dig which is what you’re doing. Stick to football

Hope I'm wrong, but I see this as our major obstacle to overcome next week in trying to keep up with FAU's offense. They love to score and they know how to keep the foot on the throat once they get a team down.

Big challenge for our D to keep them from breaking away from us.:D

Hope I'm wrong, but I see this as our major obstacle to overcome next week in trying to keep up with FAU's offense. They love to score and they know how to keep the foot on the throat once they get a team down.

Big challenge for our D to keep them from breaking away from us.:D

I’m actually more worried about tomorrow.
I think we’re up for next week but I don’t want to take FIU lightly because they have the Florida talent and if we sleep on them they’ll get confident. Talent with confidence is a problem

Reactions: 31Herd55
I'm not yet sold this can offense can score for two halves in order to win out.
.............Mag - I hear you. But, I do believe the D & ST are playing @ such a high level that all the offense has to do is get out of its own way.
We win something like 28-3. Not overly concerned about UTSA, but that is so far away..........one game @ a time!

Reactions: magnoliaherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT