ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Finds No Coordination in January 6

It was an armed insurrection that included firearms. oath breaker.
wrong again, Justice Samuel Alito qualified in one question that it was “allegedly” an insurrection. Trump himself faces 91 charges across four cases, two of which are related to his efforts to overturn the 2020 election. But insurrection is not among the charges, and he was acquitted by the Senate after the House impeached him on charges that included inciting an insurrection.
An attorney for former President Donald Trump argued Thursday before the US Supreme Court that the January 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol was just "a riot" during a tense back-and-forth with one of the high court's liberal justices over what constitutes an "insurrection."

"Why would this not be an insurrection?" Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson asked the lawyer, Jonathan Mitchell, as the nine justices of the Supreme Court were hearing oral arguments in a landmark case over whether Trump — the GOP frontrunner — could remain on Colorado's primary ballot ahead of the 2024 election.

Mitchell responded, "For an insurrection, there needs to be an organized, concerted effort to overthrow the government of the United States through violence."

Brown replied, "And so the point is that a chaotic effort to overthrow the government is not an insurrection?"

Mitchell said, "We didn't concede that it's an effort to overthrow the government either." He chalked up the deadly events of January 6 to a "shameful" and "criminal" day.

"None of these criteria were met. This was a riot. It was not an insurrection," Mitchell said, adding: "The events were shameful, criminal, violent, all of those things, but did not qualify as an insurrection as that term is used in Section 3" of the 14th Amendment.

If he was wrong this would have been a fantastic chance for a flaming liberal Justice to follow up and dispute this, she didn't. Want to know why? Because it was a riot not an insurrection

"For an insurrection, there needs to be an organized, concerted effort to overthrow the government of the United States through violence."
There is no requirement for insurrection to be organized. That is seditious conspiracy. And insurrection does not require violence. That would be rebellion. Not one of the 8 who have been removed or barred from office under the 14th amendment section 3 have been charged or convicted of a crime.

Because it was a riot not an insurrection
It was an insurrection. Your orange jesus incited it. Could have stopped it. Instead he sat for 3 hours and watched in on TV while being asked by his family members and administration members to do something to stop it.

Greed is just a low IQ hillbilly, who is also completely lacking in self awareness.

You guys are only playing the game of "who's the idiot?" when you engage him in debate. We all know the answer.

Just stop responding. When he's no longer getting the attention he desperately craves he will crawl back into his hole.

So you do sin, therefore, not perfect. Some of your sinning includes lying, judgey. Think about that, before sentencing people of faith to hell. Especially when you don't know their personal relationship with God.

Reactions: WVUSerg
So you do sin, therefore, not perfect. Some of your sinning includes lying, judgey. Think about that, before sentencing people of faith to hell. Especially when you don't know their personal relationship with God.
All you need to remember with greed is 3 religions.

1. The Democrat Party
2. Scientology
3. Communism

Reactions: ohio herd and 30CAT
You're a lying idiot. You are NOT a person of faith. You're father is satan.

Breakfast if Chumpions. Tweeties.
Dp-jJX.gif

Unlike Greed he was very polite. He was just on a roll that Biden's cognitive problems were the result of his childhood struggles with stuttering...
Thank you for recognizing my attempt to be civil. I quit posting here long ago because of the incivility demonstrated by the majority of posters. The only reason I'm responding now is because I was notified of folks still responding to what I posted over 2 years ago. The link to an article below, written on 02/13/2024, shows that some folks still believe what I believed to be true back then. I am not alone with my "idiocy". I'll not post anything else, so have at it.

Thank you for recognizing my attempt to be civil. I quit posting here long ago because of the incivility demonstrated by the majority of posters. The only reason I'm responding now is because I was notified of folks still responding to what I posted over 2 years ago. The link to an article below, written on 02/13/2024, shows that some folks still believe what I believed to be true back then. I am not alone with my "idiocy". I'll not post anything else, so have at it.

That guy evidently doesn't pay attention to Pedo-Joe and he's obviously biased.

Reactions: mlblack16.
That guy evidently doesn't pay attention to Pedo-Joe and he's obviously biased.
He's just a more polite version of Greed. And he's old and doesn't get the point of talking political smack.

Reactions: 30CAT
Thank you for recognizing my attempt to be civil. I quit posting here long ago because of the incivility demonstrated by the majority of posters.

I have always attempted to display civility and continue to do so in spite of being called more than my share of names. Wish you'd stick around. We need more civility here.

The only reason I'm responding now is because I was notified of folks still responding to what I posted over 2 years ago.

That would be me... I remember a couple of people that argued there were no issues with Joe Biden's health...

The link to an article below, written on 02/13/2024, shows that some folks still believe what I believed to be true back then. I am not alone with my "idiocy".

This article, and your response, seem to be wishful thinking. Like most of Biden's supporters and apologists the author has to invoke "but Trump"...

Do you not see the deterioration in Biden's mental and physical health? Per this article it is implied that cognitive dysfunction happens and doesn't necessarily progress. It is also mainly mental and not physical. Joe Biden is progressively deteriorating mentally and physically. But yeah, it's just a lifelong stuttering issue...

I'll not post anything else, so have at it.

Shame...

lost me at "this took a few days to right intelligibly" . . . I did skim through, though, and noted this gem: If Biden actually had cognitive dysfunction, we would see him on live television, forgetting what the hell he is talking about . . .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT