ADVERTISEMENT

Felix Sater, apparently a super spy

You say that like it's a bad thing.

tenor.gif

For a second I thought the black guy pulled his gun out of his ass.

It's funny seeing you in the sack with the crazy cultist just because you are both liberals. Face it, your dude is an antisemite.

Ducky made numerous posts advocating for child-sex and that were full-fledged racism. Dreh and Herdman have many many racist comments. I've bashed every religion possible. I've made racist and sexist jokes. Others have made very serious ethnically bigoted comments as well as racist slurs. Numerous people have made far more serious comments against Islam than E.T. did regarding Jews. Nothing has been done to them/me let alone being suspended repeatedly.

I disagree with the racist comments Dreh makes, the ethnic slurs Herdman makes, the numerous ethnic comments Murox the Moron makes; I get annoyed by the utter waste of a poster 1988 is and how he hurts the board more than anything he does to make it better; I've watched you and others make dozens of negative comments about Scientology which is "religious bigotry." Yet I've never once claimed these posters should be suspended or banned, so your comment about me speaking out about E.T. suspension because he is a Liberal holds absolutely no water.

There isn't a single person on here who doesn't believe your repeated suspensions of him aren't simply a case of a personal grudge. Hell, even you know it is simply a personal vendetta against him.

And can we stop this illogical claim of "religious bigotry" already? Every follower of all of the major religions is a religious bigot (Hinduism and Buddhism to a lower extent). Look at what you guys support - Muslims support either killing non-believers or having their god do it. Christians support their god sending non-believers to eternal damnation. You can't get any less tolerant of religions by supporting the death of those whose religious beliefs differ from yours. You're all religious bigots.

I've watched you and others make dozens of negative comments about Scientology which is "religious bigotry."

I understand that as an atheist you believe all religions are bullshit, but c'mon...you are really going to equate calling out an obvious commercial enterprise/scam with thousands of years of persecution and killing of Jews? You have a decent knowledge of history, and are aware of the depiction of Jews as demonic and anti-Christ.

For the record, I'm pretty sure Ducky was banned. Probably a dozen times.

you are really going to equate calling out an obvious commercial enterprise/scam with thousands of years of persecution and killing of Jews? You have a decent knowledge of history, and are aware of the depiction of Jews as demonic and anti-Christ.

In this very thread, you state....

It's un-Christian to criticize your cult, which is born of Satan?

And the following is a dandy too....

I'll vote for Trump in 2020 if he promises to execute all the anti-vaxers, flat-earthers, and 9/11 Truthers. And Scientologists!

You're a religious bigot and an idiot.

I understand that as an atheist you believe all religions are bullshit, but c'mon...you are really going to equate calling out an obvious commercial enterprise/scam with thousands of years of persecution and killing of Jews? You have a decent knowledge of history, and are aware of the depiction of Jews as demonic and anti-Christ.

For the record, I'm pretty sure Ducky was banned. Probably a dozen times.

3,000 years of beautiful tradition from Moses to Sandy Koufax....

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Christians support their god sending non-believers to eternal damnation

Not true. I don’t know a single Christian that wants anybody to go to hell. Christians simply believe God will do it regardless. Big difference. This is a sincerely held belief and the reason why Christians want people to live a certain way. They believe God will send them to hell if they don’t accept Jesus as their savior and live a certain kind of life and no Christian wants that to happen.

You truly have Christianity all wrong.

but c'mon...you are really going to equate calling out an obvious commercial enterprise/scam

I understand. Christianity does have a ton of scamming and business mentality to it, and the Bible repeatedly commands Christians to tithe . . . houses of Christian leaders:

k2aPGMQ.jpg

0w06qkZ.jpg

u6sxRHl.jpg

w5hLaXy.png

heWEJLH.jpg

UIIRhSF.jpg

Private jets of Christian leaders:

z7YlTWE.jpg

MeYxGr3.png

EFZJkDF.jpg

ARjvDkR.jpg

5biw53O.jpg

You have a decent knowledge of history, and are aware of the depiction of Jews as demonic and anti-Christ.

I have far more than a "decent knowledge of history." The fact that I have to repeatedly correct people on here for reading comprehension issues and illogical, hypocritical arguments takes away from showcasing that knowledge.

The history of depicting Jews as the devil has absolutely no relevance to this. It doesn't matter if E.T. called Jews the anti-Christ or if he said something else bigoted against them that isn't as rooted in history. It still would be considered anti-semitic. Likewise, when you and others say bigoted things about religions (Islam, Scientology, etc.), there doesn't have to be a long history of similar comments to make them any more or less bigoted than what they are at face value.

The fact is that you turn a blind eye to (and actually initiate) bigoted comments against other religions. Yet when E.T. does it, you suspend him. Of course, it's simply a personal vendetta, but now you're trying to argue otherwise by using illogical and hypocritical arguments.

Oh, and if you have a problem with claiming that Scientology is a religion, you should take it up with the IRS.

Not true. I don’t know a single Christian that wants anybody to go to hell.

You simply need to get out of your holler more often:

HCyMy2E.jpg

HQY70t2.jpg

nED4Tiu.jpg

Christians simply believe God will do it regardless. Big difference. This is a sincerely held belief and the reason why Christians want people to live a certain way. They believe God will send them to hell if they don’t accept Jesus as their savior and live a certain kind of life and no Christian wants that to happen.

It isn't a difference. You just stated that Christians believe their god - one they worship, love, support, and claim to live their lives for - will send non-believers to eternal damnation. By worshipping, loving, spreading the word of your god, and doing everything he instructs you to do, you are supporting his actions, which in your beliefs, includes sending non-believers to eternal damnation.

You truly have Christianity all wrong.

No, I have it entirely correct. I am not the one who spent every day for 30+ years worshipping a god and his word to then change my beliefs in some of his words. That is you. Clearly, you are the one on shaky ground understanding Christianity.

I have Christianity entirely correct. You naive, ignorant, and brainwashed people worship a ruthless, egotistical, violent, unfair, and perverted god. By worshipping it, doing everything it says, promoting it, etc., you support all of its actions.

I understand. Christianity does have a ton of scamming and business mentality to it, and the Bible repeatedly commands Christians to tithe . . . houses of Christian leaders:

k2aPGMQ.jpg

0w06qkZ.jpg

u6sxRHl.jpg

w5hLaXy.png

heWEJLH.jpg

UIIRhSF.jpg

Private jets of Christian leaders:

z7YlTWE.jpg

MeYxGr3.png

EFZJkDF.jpg

ARjvDkR.jpg

5biw53O.jpg

I have far more than a "decent knowledge of history." The fact that I have to repeatedly correct people on here for reading comprehension issues and illogical, hypocritical arguments takes away from showcasing that knowledge.

The history of depicting Jews as the devil has absolutely no relevance to this. It doesn't matter if E.T. called Jews the anti-Christ or if he said something else bigoted against them that isn't as rooted in history. It still would be considered anti-semitic. Likewise, when you and others say bigoted things about religions (Islam, Scientology, etc.), there doesn't have to be a long history of similar comments to make them any more or less bigoted than what they are at face value.

The fact is that you turn a blind eye to (and actually initiate) bigoted comments against other religions. Yet when E.T. does it, you suspend him. Of course, it's simply a personal vendetta, but now you're trying to argue otherwise by using illogical and hypocritical arguments.

Oh, and if you have a problem with claiming that Scientology is a religion, you should take it up with the IRS.

It's funny that you can remember everything some posters say, but can't recall the many times I have called out the "rich preachers" as evil. Frankly they are no good sons of bitches.

I don't really care about the opinion of the IRS, same as you probably don't care about the opinions of other nations that have ruled Scientology isn't a religion. At least not a real one...technically you could say you worshipped a giant purple dildo and if you get one other person to do so you got yourselves a religion. And you'd still be loving a giant purple dildo and we would all laugh at you. Throw some money at it and we'll laugh twice as hard.

I have long defended most Muslims here. Except for the ones that like to blow up stuff. They can fcxk off.

Tithes should be to simply to support the house of worship and its outreach, and pay a small wage to the pastor. Jesus said to help the poor and not pursue worldly riches. I believe ministers should be either part-time or accepting of a far less than wealthy pay/lifestyle.

All of this is kinda the wrong tree to piss on though when most scholars consider antisemitism to also be racism.

I don't really care about the opinion of the IRS, same as you probably don't care about the opinions of other nations that have ruled Scientology isn't a religion. At least not a real one

^^^That's the thing about bigots. They want to decide for others what is and what isn't an actual religion.

You simply need to get out of your holler more often:

HCyMy2E.jpg

HQY70t2.jpg

nED4Tiu.jpg

It isn't a difference. You just stated that Christians believe their god - one they worship, love, support, and claim to live their lives for - will send non-believers to eternal damnation. By worshipping, loving, spreading the word of your god, and doing everything he instructs you to do, you are supporting his actions, which in your beliefs, includes sending non-believers to eternal damnation.

No, I have it entirely correct. I am not the one who spent every day for 30+ years worshipping a god and his word to then change my beliefs in some of his words. That is you. Clearly, you are the one on shaky ground understanding Christianity.

I have Christianity entirely correct. You naive, ignorant, and brainwashed people worship a ruthless, egotistical, violent, unfair, and perverted god. By worshipping it, doing everything it says, promoting it, etc., you support all of its actions.

I’ve never lived in a holler. As a matter of fact, I live in an upscale area and in a very nice home. I’ll text you a picture.

You’re trying, with a straight face, to use Westboro Baptist as your example of Christianity. That’s pathetic. At least try to make your argument believable. If I post a picture on here of ISIS beheading someone, by your logic I shouldn’t have to convince you that Representative Omar must be the same as the terrorist.

I know far, far more Christians than you ever will. They are the most loving, caring people on earth. I’ve heard the phrase “hate the sin but love the sinner” more times than I can count, and every Christian I know practices that. You can disagree with an action but still love the person, be kind to them, and treat them with dignity and respect. You could learn a thing or two from most Christians.

Reactions: mlblack16.
It's funny that you can remember everything some posters say, but can't recall the many times I have called out the "rich preachers" as evil. Frankly they are no good sons of bitches.

What does that have to do with justifying your bigotry against E.T. shown by repeatedly suspending him while being a hypocrite with how you treat others who criticize religions? Hell, you're admitting to calling a number of Christian leaders "evil," but you suspend E.T. for claiming that a lot of Jews are the anti-Christ? You just did exactly what you suspended him for doing.

I don't really care about the opinion of the IRS, same as you probably don't care about the opinions of other nations that have ruled Scientology isn't a religion. At least not a real one...technically you could say you worshipped a giant purple dildo and if you get one other person to do so you got yourselves a religion. And you'd still be loving a giant purple dildo and we would all laugh at you. Throw some money at it and we'll laugh twice as hard.

And when you can truly remove yourself from your cultural upbringing, you will be able to see that worshipping any god and throwing money at any religion is as absurd as worshipping a giant purple dildo.

All of this is kinda the wrong tree to piss on though when most scholars consider antisemitism to also be racism.

And this is all just muddying the issue here that still hasn't been answered. How can anyone else - including you, others, and me - criticize and make derogatory and discriminatory comments about religions/ethnicities/races, yet when E.T. does it, he is suspended?

It's simply a case of a personal vendetta against him. And my defense of him has absolutely nothing to do with him sharing a lot of the same political beliefs, as I have defended others who I disagree with politically.

I’ve never lived in a holler. As a matter of fact, I live in an upscale area and in a very nice home. I’ll text you a picture.

Oh, goodie. We get to have more lessons on reading comprehension.

Saying somebody needs to "come out of the holler" doesn't mean they are poor, doesn't mean they can't "live in an upscale area," and doesn't mean they can't live "in a very nice home."

Telling somebody to come out of their holler refers to them being insular and not being exposed to things.

You’re trying, with a straight face, to use Westboro Baptist as your example of Christianity. That’s pathetic. At least try to make your argument believable.

Yes, more reading comprehension lessons.

You said you didn't know a single Christian who wants anybody to go to hell. I showed you examples of plenty of Christians who celebrate people going to hell. I'm not using Westboro Baptist as the symbol of overall Christianity. I am simply disproving your claim of not knowing any Christians who want anyone to go to hell.

It's very, very easy to show plenty of Christians who want that. You (and many others like you) fail to realize that Christians can be very, very evil people. A Christian is simply somebody who acknowledges Christ as the savior and that he is the only path to salvation. Anything else is irrelevant.

A guy could invade your house, tie up your wife, and force her to watch you get your dick chopped off and bleed to death. That guy could then saute your pecker in your wife's breast milk and feed it to your children while your wife watches. Pretty evil, right? Well, guess what? As long as he acknowledges Christ as the only god and the only path to salvation, he is a Christian.

Your all encompassing view of Christians is simply false.

If I post a picture on here of ISIS beheading someone, by your logic I shouldn’t have to convince you that Representative Omar must be the same as the terrorist.

Jesus, this is some world-class level of stupidity. ISIS and Omar can both be Muslim. Just because ISIS interprets/follows a teaching of Islam that Omar doesn't support doesn't exclude either of them from being Muslim nor does it mean they are all terrorists. Likewise, just because some Christians don't interpret/follow some Christian teachings the same as others doesn't mean they are all the same.

That's the entire fvcking point of why it is absurd for you to say what you said about not knowing any Christians who don't want anyone going to hell. Your comment about ISIS/Omar just refuted your own damn claim about Christians.

I know far, far more Christians than you ever will.

I love claims like this. Not only is it practically impossible to prove, but basic common sense makes it even more unlikely.

Though I have no doubt that the people you know/are around every day are a higher percentage of Christians than I am most days, let's use some common sense.

How many people went to the church you grew up going to? How many go to the one you currently go to? Want to compare that to the church I ended up going to? Hell, just in my city, there were six Catholic churches, all of which were substantial in size.

Regardless of where in the country you are (outside of certain neighborhoods in major cities), Christianity is overwhelmingly the highest belief followed. So let's say 95% of the people you know/are around daily are Christians. Let's say only 70% of the people I know/am around daily are Christians. Then, let's think about this:

Think of the school(s) you went to from K-12. Think of your graduating class in high school. How many kids were in your school and graduating class? Now, compare that to the size of my schools and graduating class.

Look at the people you are around daily. You've worked at your bank for how long . . . most of the time after finishing college, right? How many people does your bank employee full-time? 25 or so? Now, compare that to the people I know/am around just for employment reasons.

The longest employment I have ever had was 5 years. That company has over 200 full-time employees. Already, I know more people just from that stint of employment than you have in your entire working career. And that doesn't count any other companies.

How many schools have I coached at - 4 or 5? Clearly, I know every player, coach, staff member, etc. involved with those teams. That is over 150 people per team . . . that's another 600 - 750 people that I "know."

Look at where you live - how many people do you see in your neighborhood that you know? Compare that to living in a huge condo building in a major city where you see the same hundreds of people each week in the elevators, gym, pool, parking garage, etc.

So even if you are around a higher percentage of Christians due to where you live, you having grown up in a much smaller area, having lived in a much smaller area for almost all of your life (excluding the years in Morganhole), having worked in an environment where you know far fewer people, etc. makes you comment absurd.

Hell, you're admitting to calling a number of Christian leaders "evil," but you suspend E.T. for claiming that a lot of Jews are the anti-Christ? You just did exactly what you suspended him for doing.

When millions of rich televangelists are executed for their beliefs, or because they look different, or because they are seen as greedy, and are persecuted for two centuries, get back to me.

Wayne County is so insular and non-diverse you think antisemitism is all about religion. This could be a learning moment for you, but you are too arrogant to benefit from it.

I don't need a lesson about bigotry or religion from you, moron. If you want to pretend that my statement that the majority of the Israeli people are antichrists is antisemitic, then you have to agree that God and Jesus are antisemitic, because that's who I'm quoting.
When conservatives on this board agree that you're out of line in banning me, it's YOU that has the problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT