ADVERTISEMENT

Felix Sater, apparently a super spy

Raoul Duke MU

Doctor of Journalism
I have long explained here how Russian intelligence and the Russian mob are one and the same.

Obviously, this is HIGH level intelligence. Like tag-teaming whores with Putin and laughing if they cross streams tight.

A federal judge has confirmed for the first time that Felix Sater, a former Donald Trump business associate who drove Trump Tower Moscow negotiations during the 2016 election, helped the U.S. government track down Osama bin Laden.

During a hearing on Thursday in the Eastern District of New York — held as part of a lawsuit brought by First Look Media to unseal records related to Sater’s longtime cooperation with the government on various national security issues — Judge I. Leo Glasser said the media group already knew all of the “very interesting and dangerous things” Sater had done through his decade as an FBI informant.

“He cooperated,” Glasser said. “And you know what he did over the 10, 11 years, because you told me that you know. He provided the telephone number of Osama bin Laden. He has done an awful lot of very interesting and dangerous things.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/16/felix-sater-osama-bin-laden-trump-number-1329662

speaking of Felix and Russian whores....

Funny, Bill looks a lot older here than I remember him as President....

I'm not posting this to criticize Trump. I'm posting this because 1.) it serves as an example of what I have always said, and 2.) goddamn, having Bin Laden's phone numbers is impressive.

b78.gif

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Funny, Bill looks a lot older here than I remember him as President....

I'm not posting this to criticize Trump. I'm posting this because 1.) it serves as an example of what I have always said, and 2.) goddamn, having Bin Laden's phone numbers is impressive.

b78.gif

Bet rifle never texted Bin Laden.

I would like to thank FDR for landing on Normandy with the troops. Can't believe a crippled man with polio climbed the cliffs under heavy gun fire with a Ranger company.

Reactions: HerdFan73
Good little sheep, be sure to give your master Nobama credit for OBL. He had nothing to do with it. He was just fortunate to still be in office when it happened.

I would like to thank FDR for landing on Normandy with the troops. Can't believe a crippled man with polio climbed the cliffs under heavy gun fire with a Ranger company.

Cool. Now both of you trumptards can stop telling us this "hot" economy is the result of cheetos. He had nothing to do with it and was fortunate to inherit such a great situation. amirite

Cool. Now both of you trumptards can stop telling us this "hot" economy is the result of cheetos. He had nothing to do with it and was fortunate to inherit such a great situation. amirite
We had a sales rep. Did a million dollars a year in a sales territory. Got fired, let go. Left. The new guy came in and made it a $2.5 million a year territory. You probably think a million is good. It wasn't in that territory.

We had a president. He claimed bin laden was enemy #1. Spent 7 years trying to get him. Left. The new guy came in and got him after only 2 1/2 years. You probably think that first guy was good at fighting terrorism. He wasn't

So the US military looking for him for 10 years sucked? Is that what you are saying? We had the best trained forces in the world looking for him. So are you saying they sucked?

So the US military looking for him for 10 years sucked? Is that what you are saying? We had the best trained forces in the world looking for him. So are you saying they sucked?

The point I'm making is that you're stupid enough to give Cheetos credit for the economy while refusing to give Obama credit for finding and killing obl.

The point I'm making is that you're stupid enough to give Cheetos credit for the economy while refusing to give Obama credit for finding and killing obl.
two different things. Obama was a stagnating President.

You're comparing apples to auditing cans.

The whole operation was about to get the plug pulled until they got lucky and found him just before that happened. You speak as though Nobama picked up his weapon and went to hunt him down himself.

Trump's involvement in our economy has a hell of a lot more to do with its success than Nobama had anything to do with the final takedown and assassination of OBL.

Last edited:
Reactions: i am herdman
Good little sheep, be sure to give your master Nobama credit for OBL. He had nothing to do with it. He was just fortunate to still be in office when it happened.

Obama deserves credit for in all practical sense invading another nation to kill him. Normally, that would be dirty pool. And a nuclear armed nation at that. Of course, if there were one person in the world that no other nation would care was whacked this way, it was OBL. But it was still a risky call.

Just wait until Extortion 17 comes out on Biden. Get ready for it. Family members are ready and waiting. Just sayin'. I heard of this years ago. Interesting.

Reactions: 19MU88
Obama deserves credit for in all practical sense invading another nation to kill him. Normally, that would be dirty pool. And a nuclear armed nation at that. Of course, if there were one person in the world that no other nation would care was whacked this way, it was OBL. But it was still a risky call.
what was risky on Obama's part? Sir, we have the target and have been watching it for days if not months. Can we? That's pretty much a no brainer.

We had a sales rep. Did a million dollars a year in a sales territory. Got fired, let go. Left. The new guy came in and made it a $2.5 million a year territory. You probably think a million is good. It wasn't in that territory.

OBVIOUSLY HE GOT FIRED BECAUSE HE WAS ONLY DOING $1M IN A $2.5+ AREA.
HOW MUCH SHOULD YOU BE DOING, CAREFUL YOU COULD BE NEXT - BETTER START WORKING
HARDER.

-----------------------------------------------

SO, SLATER WAS A RUSSIAN AGENT. CROOKED IS TRYING TO PREVENT ANYONE FROM KNOWING
HOW TIED INTO THE RUSSIANS HIS CAMPAIGN WAS AND HE IS. HE MUST BE HELD TO ACCOUNT
AND BE MADE AN EXAMPLE SO THAT NO ONE EVER EVEN CONSIDER THIS AGAIN.
OF COURSE, NO ONE BEFORE HIM EVER DID, JUST SHOWS WHAT A LOW LIFE PIECE OF
POND SCUM HE IS.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK AT THAT HAIR AND KNOW HE IS A SLEEZ BALL CROOK.

OBVIOUSLY HE GOT FIRED BECAUSE HE WAS ONLY DOING $1M IN A $2.5+ AREA.
HOW MUCH SHOULD YOU BE DOING, CAREFUL YOU COULD BE NEXT - BETTER START WORKING
HARDER.

-----------------------------------------------

SO, SLATER WAS A RUSSIAN AGENT. CROOKED IS TRYING TO PREVENT ANYONE FROM KNOWING
HOW TIED INTO THE RUSSIANS HIS CAMPAIGN WAS AND HE IS. HE MUST BE HELD TO ACCOUNT
AND BE MADE AN EXAMPLE SO THAT NO ONE EVER EVEN CONSIDER THIS AGAIN.
OF COURSE, NO ONE BEFORE HIM EVER DID, JUST SHOWS WHAT A LOW LIFE PIECE OF
POND SCUM HE IS.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK AT THAT HAIR AND KNOW HE IS A SLEEZ BALL CROOK.
I slack off and I am still at the top. As for getting fired, I don't give a damn.

You're comparing apples to auditing cans.

The whole operation was about to get the plug pulled until they got lucky and found him just before that happened. You speak as though Nobama picked up his weapon and went to hunt him down himself.

Trump's involvement in our economy has a hell of a lot more to do with its success than Nobama had anything to do with the final takedown and assassination of OBL.

You're an idiot, as much so as the idiot herdman. Both of you have had your head run over by a train.

Reactions: dherd
what was risky on Obama's part? Sir, we have the target and have been watching it for days if not months. Can we? That's pretty much a no brainer.

Did you drink a cup of dumb today? We would have looked like morons if the Pakis shot down our choppers. Ask Carter how a failed special ops mission looks. It's a lot less risky to just straight go to war with a nation than to sneak in.

Did you drink a cup of dumb today? We would have looked like morons if the Pakis shot down our choppers. Ask Carter how a failed special ops mission looks. It's a lot less risky to just straight go to war with a nation than to sneak in.
Oh shit. what was he going to do? Not do it? It was OBL. Can you imagine if that would have surfaced? We had him in a house. Marked for days. Days upon days. Then Obama not say, yes? Nobody would have said no.

You voted for a guy (Mitt Hominy) that attacked Obama for declaring he would go into a country without their permission to get high value targets.
That's how bad Obama is. I had to vote for Romney. At that is campaign rhetoric not a real life situation when you have the world's biggest terrorist in a barrel ready to shoot. Nobody would have turned that down.

Oh shit. what was he going to do? Not do it? It was OBL. Can you imagine if that would have surfaced? We had him in a house. Marked for days. Days upon days. Then Obama not say, yes? Nobody would have said no.

While I believe it was admirable to desire to limit collaterals, I would have chosen to shove some Tomahawks up his ass.

The idea of having proof we got him is kinda nice, but the opportunity for propaganda was ruined by dumping his corpse at sea with no published photos.

That's how bad Obama is. I had to vote for Romney. At that is campaign rhetoric not a real life situation when you have the world's biggest terrorist in a barrel ready to shoot. Nobody would have turned that down.

So, you're calling Hominy a liar. Got it.

The idea of having proof we got him is kinda nice, but the opportunity for propaganda was ruined by dumping his corpse at sea with no published photos.

Yeah, what was that all about? He was responsible for killing so many, yet we decided to honor his death and burial?

FVCK HIM. People would like to see some sort of physical proof he was killed.

Yeah, what was that all about? He was responsible for killing so many, yet we decided to honor his death and burial?

Yehh lets see it.

We the people do not need to see proof. Prisons do not take the dead off the table, needle still on their arm, and parade them about. But maybe they should. And really, that is the question.

The Christian in me says giving him his Muslim rites was proper. The barbarian in me says fvck that, I would have put his head on a pike and paraded down Pennsylvania Avenue with it. The social scientist in me knows that would have pissed off even more Muslims and would not have been wise.

No nation would take his remains. We did not officially ask Pakistan (that I am aware of), but there is no way Pakistan would have officially accepted his body...they had egg on their face, for him living there and for us violating their airspace pretty much at will. Saudi Arabia said hell no. Dude was persona non grata even as a corpse.

We the people do not need to see proof. Prisons do not take the dead off the table, needle still on their arm, and parade them about. But maybe they should. And really, that is the question.

The Christian in me says giving him his Muslim rites was proper. The barbarian in me says fvck that, I would have put his head on a pike and paraded down Pennsylvania Avenue with it. The social scientist in me knows that would have pissed off even more Muslims and would not have been wise.

No nation would take his remains. We did not officially ask Pakistan (that I am aware of), but there is no way Pakistan would have officially accepted his body...they had egg on their face, for him living there and for us violating their airspace pretty much at will. Saudi Arabia said hell no. Dude was persona non grata even as a corpse.
They hung Hussein on tv. I probably would have put him in one of those tree shredders lined with pig blood and mailed the remains to the Saudi royal family and every other Muslim nation's leaders with a note. Clean Your Mess Up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT