ADVERTISEMENT

Fever has shit the bed (again)

herdfan06

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 3, 2007
Ohio officer kills robbery suspect, 13, who had BB gun, police say

(CNN)A police officer shot and killed a 13-year-old robbery suspect in Ohio's capital after the boy, who is black, pulled a BB gun out of his waistband, police said. City leaders said the shooting would be investigated thoroughly to determine whether charges are warranted.

The boy, Tyre King, died at a hospital after an officer shot him several times Wednesday evening outside a house in east-central Columbus, police said. Earlier, police said the boy's name was Tyree.
King, an eighth-grader who lived in the city, had a BB gun that "looks practically identical" to the type of handgun that Columbus police carry, police Chief Kim Jacobs said Thursday.
"This is the last thing that a police officer wants to do in their career. Unfortunately ... it becomes necessary at times to defend themselves," Jacobs told reporters at a news conference in Columbus.

Columbus police Chief Kim Jacobs holds up a picture of what she says is a BB gun like Tyree King's.
The man who shot King, Officer Bryan Mason, a nine-year veteran of the force, will be placed on leave for at least a week, pending an investigation, Jacobs said. Jacobs did not give Mason's race.
Attorneys who represent the teen's family released a statement saying what police described is "out of his normal character."
Lawyer Sean Walton said there are witnesses who do not corroborate what authorities say happened.
"There are allegations that have been made regarding his actions, and those allegations cannot be taken as factual until a thorough, unbiased investigation has taken place," he added.

Continued

Stupid lil prick, why would he pull a BB gun out on a cop? What do you expect the cop to do? Wait until he gets shot before he realizes it's a BB gun?

Stupid lil prick, why would he pull a BB gun out on a cop? What do you expect the cop to do? Wait until he gets shot before he realizes it's a BB gun?
I will respond on behalf of Fever... "He was 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!."

Fever seems to have migrated to another board on HN. Sticking with topics he could pick up some "likes" on from someone other than Xgreed.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
And? You've never seen a 13 year old point a weapon and fire it? You've never seen a 13 year old commit a crime?
Good luck getting a response other than "would you say that to his parents?" or "I can't believe you have zero respect for the life of a child."

Good luck getting a response other than "would you say that to his parents?" or "I can't believe you have zero respect for the life of a child."

For every action there is a reaction. If you point a weapon at a cop you will get shot. Cops do not have the time to tell the difference when their life depends on it.

For every action there is a reaction. If you point a weapon at a cop you will get shot. Cops do not have the time to tell the difference when their life depends on it.
The response will go back to "HE WAS 13!!!!!"

I'll play Fever since he's not here.

They did not know what he were going to do. He didn't even pull the gun out. It was another public lynching of a child.

It's kind of sick that you guys are here basically gloating about the death of a child to score political points

Natural selection. Where is the blame:

Why is a 13 year old out running the streets with older boys?
Why does he have a pellet gun, with a laser sight, that looks like a 9MM?

It's kind of sick that you guys are here basically gloating about the death of a child to score political points

This "child" had just committed an armed robbery with his realistic looking BB gun. So pardon me if I shed no tears, and double pardon me if I actually consider a predator to be an innocent child.

BB guns were the shit when I was a kid. Believe me, we knew better than to point one at a cop. And our BB guns were basically the Daisy rifle, they didn't look like a fvcking Sig Sauer P320.

Which one is real... too late, you are already dead if it is real.
article-2165531-13CF5B47000005DC-162_634x427.jpg

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Which one is real... too late, you are already dead if it is real.
article-2165531-13CF5B47000005DC-162_634x427.jpg

Either one I am straight pulling and firing, zero questions asked. Kid or adult.

People do not understand that the decision to fire in self-defense on the street is a split-second thing. It is a trained reaction, period. Those who train more fire quicker. That kid did not have a chance, and he should not have had a chance one he pulled that fvcking thing if the cop trained properly (and apparently, he did).

Let me clarify I absolutely think the cops were justified shooting the kids the problem I have is with the posters coming out here gloating because a kid died

Reactions: extragreen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT