ADVERTISEMENT

Fiat Chrysler announces $1 billion investment in U.S. manufacturing, 2,000 new jobs

andy4theherd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2007
Fiat Chrysler said Sunday it would spend $1 billion on U.S. manufacturing, including modernizing plants in Michigan and Ohio, in a move that’s set to add 2,000 new jobs, Reuters reported.

According to the company’s plan, the plant in Warren, Michigan will be made capable of producing a pickup truck currently built in Mexico.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/0...ment-in-u-s-manufacturing-2000-new-jobs..html

"The announcement is the latest phase in an "industrialization plan" the company announced a year ago. In a 2015 labor deal with the United Auto Workers union, the company had committed to invest $5.3 billion in American plants to guarantee additional union jobs."

And just so you don't get confused and think it has something to do with Cheetos:

Last July, Fiat Chrysler announced about $2.5 billion in other investments in its factories in the United States. Those plans included adding jobs at plants in Illinois, Ohio and Michigan.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/08/news/companies/fiat-chrysler-billion-dollar-investment/

you brought up Trump... not my OP.

your ass is on fire this morning from those Tweets. i suggest an econmy sized tube of Prep-H. it's going to be a long 4 years of chapped Liberal ass...

you brought up Trump... not my OP.

your ass is on fire this morning from those Tweets. i suggest an econmy sized tube of Prep-H. it's going to be a long 4 years of chapped Liberal ass...

You're saying I didn't respond to your OP about Fiat-Chrysler? Or are you saying you didn't post your OP with the intention of insinuating it was the result of something Cheetos did?

You're saying I didn't respond to your OP about Fiat-Chrysler? Or are you saying you didn't post your OP with the intention of insinuating it was the result of something Cheetos did?

more speculation from the speculator-in-chief...

Greed probably has a Hanoi Jane Fonda poster hanging on his shop wall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT