ADVERTISEMENT

First practice today

Hey Meister - any updates from this a.m.'s practice?
More of the same GOOD stuff. We just look stronger and stronger. Danny offered Hunter Cattoor from Orlando while standing on the floor at practice today.
Danny is so excited about these guys. Christian looks better, George has advanced big time. Dillon, will be a player. He has a non-stop motor and does so many things well. He is not flashy but a real blue collar guy.
We have so many players on the this team that the fans are going to love for a variety of reasons.
Iran weighed in Tuesday morning at 345. Down from 377. The goal is 325. Danny would like to see him at 290-300 before he leaves here.

More of the same GOOD stuff. We just look stronger and stronger. Danny offered Hunter Cattoor from Orlando while standing on the floor at practice today.
Danny is so excited about these guys. Christian looks better, George has advanced big time. Dillon, will be a player. He has a non-stop motor and does so many things well. He is not flashy but a real blue collar guy.
We have so many players on the this team that the fans are going to love for a variety of reasons.
Iran weighed in Tuesday morning at 345. Down from 377. The goal is 325. Danny would like to see him at 290-300 before he leaves here.
I talked to Hunter at length last night and he told me the coaching staff did not offer.

That said, he likes Marshall a ton. He was gushing over watching us in the NCAA tournament.

I talked to Hunter at length last night and he told me the coaching staff did not offer.

That said, he likes Marshall a ton. He was gushing over watching us in the NCAA tournament.
We watched Danny talk to him and he said he offered. At practice Monday he told us that he asked Corny to offer and then yesterday he called him in front of us.
I'm sure it will all work out. We love him, I've heard it from 3 coaches and I'm glad he likes us a lot. If that is the case, he will be wearing Green and White

Reactions: chuck1069
We watched Danny talk to him and he said he offered. At practice Monday he told us that he asked Corny to offer and then yesterday he called him in front of us.
I'm sure it will all work out. We love him, I've heard it from 3 coaches and I'm glad he likes us a lot. If that is the case, he will be wearing Green and White

I believe you, just letting you know what Hunter told me. I thought it sounded odd, too.

I love his game. Keeping my fingers crossed we land him.

Reactions: Herdmeister

And thanks again for all the great bball discussion you've helped cultivate on the board. It's nice to see.

Elmore arrived here in W-S today. CP3 camp officially gets underway on Thursday. Great opportunity for our guy to get in front of more pros, be around some of the other top college players in the nation, and show off what he brings to the table! Hopefully there will be some press coverage of this in the Journal. Will update as soon as I can get my hands on it.......................
Go Herd!!!

Reactions: herdinatl
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT