ADVERTISEMENT

First time?

Archetype XLIV

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 20, 2007
Screenshot-20220521-101947-Instagram.jpg

Musk exposing the percentage of bots & fake accounts on Twitter, wrecking the myth of "clout", really seems to have pissed the left off.
His false statements about bots and fake accounts are to get out of deal he made a mistake taking for twitter ..and he has cost me plenty of money in the lost value of twitter stock due to him...I have no sympathy for this deal breaker Musk ...he is as crooked as they come and has always been a Republican that is why he wanted to buy twitter in the first place to help conservatives .

His false statements about bots and fake accounts are to get out of deal he made a mistake taking for twitter ..and he has cost me plenty of money in the lost value of twitter stock due to him...I have no sympathy for this deal breaker Musk ...he is as crooked as they come and has always been a Republican that is why he wanted to buy twitter in the first place to help conservatives .
Just curious, exactly when did you buy stock in twitter?

Mods, please don't ban this guy 😂 I haven't read delusional posts like this since the days of Dtard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT