ADVERTISEMENT

Folks, remember that time

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
When the moderator here warned all of you what would happen if mush were to be President of the United States of America?

I do.

Inflation
Weakness in leadership
High taxes
Bowing down to the chinks
Corruption at the worse we've ever seen
more Americans living in poverty
No decent jobs
World laughing and making fun of us
Wokeness gone amuck

Listen to your moderator people, and vote responsibly this next election. Your livelihood is truly on the line here.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
When the moderator here warned all of you what would happen if mush were to be President of the United States of America?

I do.

Inflation
Weakness in leadership
High taxes
No decent jobs
Wokeness gone amuck

Listen to your moderator people, and vote responsibly this next election. Your livelihood is truly on the line here.
^^^Snotlicker, licking Snot.

I do.

Inflation
Weakness in leadership
High taxes
No decent jobs
Wokeness gone amuck

I did call that. You could see it coming from Mush and his chronies. Plus, it got worse. Cutting our energy sector and that hurts the common man even more.

Then, he and his chronies got us in this boondoggle proxy war in Ukraine that if it doesn't get stopped we are going down a dangerous, dangerous slope. It needs to get sorted out and ended.

He is a disaster of the highest magnitude.

I did call that. You could see it coming from Mush and his chronies. Plus, it got worse. Cutting our energy sector and that hurts the common man even more.

Then, he and his chronies got us in this boondoggle proxy war in Ukraine that if it doesn't get stopped we are going down a dangerous, dangerous slope. It needs to get sorted out and ended.

He is a disaster of the highest magnitude.
Snot, licking Snotlicker.

EG never raised his hand to take an oath. He only paid people Bull $&it wages as a Rich man north of echo.
Exactly. Only reason he raised his hand was to accept the COVID bail out money when he already let all of his staff go. Real dirtbag, this Greed character.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
EG is a lyin' oath breaker
He’s a lazy a$$ed “retired” fvck, that does NOTHING and makes his wife sling Mary Kay. She’s the breadwinner. Do you think he had ANY sort of retirement plan or invested? He’s been emasculated, so of course he’s a hard core lib.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
He’s a lazy a$$ed “retired” fvck, that does NOTHING and makes his wife sling Mary Kay. She’s the breadwinner. Do you think he had ANY sort of retirement plan or invested? He’s been emasculated, so of course he’s a hard core lib.
Lying idiot^^^

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT