ADVERTISEMENT

? For DShoe

TheGreenhouseEffect

Silver Buffalo
Aug 17, 2012
SilverCometTrail
Dan since we have a new alliance with ASN and BeIN sports and BeIN HAS their own channels on Direct TV and Dish is there any way that ASN "might" get their own channel on Dish and DTV? Or might CUSA go to ASN and say we are going to resell every CUSA game you have rights to broadcast to a channel on DTV or Dish, mainly BeIN since they already have a channel, or maybe FOX SS?

What I'm asking for/seeking is consistency for us remote viewers that at the beginning of the season if we are certain every non BeIN game will be on say MASN so we would pay Dish the extra subscription fee to get that channel.

Thoughts?

Here we go again, does anyone know if ASNs broadcast will be shown on DISH or DIRECTTV and if so what channels?

Herdzone ought to give those channels on the website if the two SAT providers decide to broadcast the game.

Herdzone does give the DirecTV and DISH channels that will carry ASN broadcasts. It is also easy to look up on multiple TV guide or other websites. the mattsarzsports site had every game long in advance.

BTW, the two SAT providers do not "decide" to broadcast or not broadcast these games or anything else. The people that own the channels do, all the cable or sat companies do is just provide whatever the channel broadcasts.

Reactions: HerdFan73
you can go to the Directv website and pull up their guides. Previously I have got the games on Directv channel 640. I believe the original release from MASN before the season stated this game would be on that channel (640). I haven't looked yet though.

I also do a search of the guide to find them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT