ADVERTISEMENT

Cut the cord

I thought they were the ones that popularized all the step-sister/mom/etc stuff more than anything.
when-your-sister-9514b0b043.jpg

Went you rent a movie at the hotel. hhahaha
I rented out a decent one when I was staying in Cologne, Germany back in the early 1990s. I couldn't understand a single word of the German the actors and actresses were speaking, but I totally understood the plot of the movie. Was over there for an entire two weeks, and had a massive expense report to turn in at work, and those assholes ended up short changing me about 40 bucks, with a note saying we don't pay for mini-bar and adult entertainment. About a $2,700.00 expense report, and I get something like that back.

I rented out a decent one when I was staying in Cologne, Germany back in the early 1990s. I couldn't understand a single word of the German the actors and actresses were speaking, but I totally understood the plot of the movie. Was over there for an entire two weeks, and had a massive expense report to turn in at work, and those assholes ended up short changing me about 40 bucks, with a note saying we don't pay for mini-bar and adult entertainment. About a $2,700.00 expense report, and I get something like that back.
When I first started working I went to Toronto and didn’t quite realize the expense report rules and put a lot of beer on my card. Turns out we were only supposed to put 2 max. Oops. I also didn’t know I had to keep my receipts.

Of all the places I went and all the money I spent, the one they called me out on and made me send a receipt or they wouldn’t pay for was the Molson’s Pub at the airport where I’d had breakfast, probably the only meal I paid for up there without beer. And since it was the last place I went the receipt was still in my jacket pocket. Saved myself a cool $15 by having that one.

When we moved into our house a year and a half ago, we ditched DirecTV and went with the Hulu Live, ESPN+, and Disney+ combo. Works out great at a fraction of the cost. I used to love DirecTV but they started getting stingy with their discounts. Now I just pay less, period.

Kids are happy with Disney, wife is happy with HGTV, and I'm happy with Hallmark Chan...I mean ESPN.

When I first started working I went to Toronto and didn’t quite realize the expense report rules and put a lot of beer on my card. Turns out we were only supposed to put 2 max. Oops. I also didn’t know I had to keep my receipts.

Of all the places I went and all the money I spent, the one they called me out on and made me send a receipt or they wouldn’t pay for was the Molson’s Pub at the airport where I’d had breakfast, probably the only meal I paid for up there without beer. And since it was the last place I went the receipt was still in my jacket pocket. Saved myself a cool $15 by having that one.
Only time I ever got pissed off handing in a receipt was after getting back from a trip to Boston. Another high dollar expense form turned in, but went to Dick's Last Resort, and gave a 20% tip, and they shorted me down to a 15% tip for reimbursement purposes. Ended up being $2.00 I got shorted on that one, but it was more about how they let me know that 'we don't tip more than 15%'. This is an asshole that wears plaid shirts to work everyday, even in the summer time. One can get their ass kicked leaving a 15% tip at Dicks, or worse, being insulted on your way out the door.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT