ADVERTISEMENT

For the dog lovers....

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
285339901_455391703299501_8352091442845315919_n.jpg

What, did your kid draw this or something? What a shitty artist.

What's wrong with the dog's tail? Did it get slammed in that poorly designed door that has the knob mounted in the middle of the panel? And who has a gap that large at the bottom of what appears to be an exterior door, because there's a deadbolt? That, or the homeowner here is a paranoid nutcase.

This picture is further proof that liberal artists don't own shit and are leeches to society.

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
What, did your kid draw this or something? What a shitty artist.

What's wrong with the dog's tail? Did it get slammed in that poorly designed door that has the knob mounted in the middle of the panel? And who has a gap that large at the bottom of what appears to be an exterior door, because there's a deadbolt? That, or the homeowner here is a paranoid nutcase.

This picture is further proof that liberal artists don't own shit and are leeches to society.
You're an idiot.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I thought Mr. Irrelevant didn't like dogs. Oh well, liberals don't like kids either. Looks like they are ok using both dogs and kids as props.

Good thing the dog isn't in China. We know what happened to dogs there...

China Pet Killings Spark Fear Among Quarantined Covid Patients​

Can you denounce that Mr. Irrelevant?

Further proof that you're a liar. You can't have me on ignore and post in my thread. moron.
sure i can, i have you on ignore all the time. perhaps not technically as in clicking your name and then the ignore this user button, but i ingnore your senile jr. high level posts constantly. did i put you on ignore technically once? sure. did i take remove it thereafter? why yes, yes i did, as I enjoy watching others reply to your dumbass.

as for me, you're not worth my time. consider yourself lucky i replied this time, idiot. now, fvck back off.

sure i can, i have you on ignore all the time. perhaps not technically as in clicking your name and then the ignore this user button, but i ingnore your senile jr. high level posts constantly. did i put you on ignore technically once? sure. did i take remove it thereafter? why yes, yes i did, as I enjoy watching others reply to your dumbass.

as for me, you're not worth my time. consider yourself lucky i replied this time, idiot. now, fvck back off.
You're a lying idiot. Punk

banker in his Sunday go to church suit....

80197083-sheep-with-dirty-wool-grazing-in-a-meadow.jpg

....but decides to skip church and change back into daily outfit....

wolf-in-sheeps-clothing-400x337.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT