ADVERTISEMENT

Forbes Ranks Top 500 Colleges

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Marshall nowhere to be seen.

Congrats you graduated from a shitty school.

Yep. It's a bunch of whogivesashit. I make more with my 234th-ranked WVU degree than guys from MIT and Pitt.

In the real world, experience matters. So does negotiation.
Yep. Many of us do quite well with our Marshall, WVU, Whatever U degrees.
I used to work with a Harvard grad. He was an idiot with no personality or people skills. He bounced from one position within the company to another until he was let go.

Reactions: ohio herd
You succeeded because you are secretly a fan Boi of Pitt
Gonna have to become a fan of something. Had our families over for the Penn State asskicking. Father in law and brother in law went to Penn State. My cousin went to WVU Law School. Me, WVU, obviously.

What an asskicking. Pat sums up my thoughts:

We lose to Pitt and I'm done with it all for this season.

Steelers are looking promising, so I'll have that.

List is invalid. It includes Berea College, which is a shitty, hippy school in SEKY. They literally have basket-weaving as a course.

Reactions: ohio herd
You're an idiot.
It was a joke that people who know Berea would find amusing. Lighten-up you miserable, old bastard.

For those that don't know, Berea is a tuition-free college for people from economically disadvantaged backgrounds. For example, if your parents make X amount of money and still claim you on their taxes, you can't attend. As such, everyone that attends has to work for the school. Berea is a (very cool) hippy, crafting community. The school is an integral part of this. One of its primary work study areas is woodworking. This includes crafting very nice handmade baskets and other items that the school sells in local storefronts.

Berea serves a niche, and is very good at what it does. All that being said, it isn't exactly an academic powerhouse, hence my previous post/dig. Now that I've had to explain all that, you've ruined the original post, so go fvck yourself.

Reactions: 19MU88
It was a joke that people who know Berea would find amusing. Lighten-up you miserable, old bastard.

For those that don't know, Berea is a tuition-free college for people from economically disadvantaged backgrounds. For example, if your parents make X amount of money and still claim you on their taxes, you can't attend. As such, everyone that attends has to work for the school. Berea is a (very cool) hippy, crafting community. The school is an integral part of this. One of its primary work study areas is woodworking. This includes crafting very nice handmade baskets and other items that the school sells in local storefronts.

Berea serves a niche, and is very good at what it does. All that being said, it isn't exactly an academic powerhouse, hence my previous post/dig. Now that I've had to explain all that, you've ruined the original post, so go fvck yourself.
You're an idiot and liar.

Gonna have to become a fan of something. Had our families over for the Penn State asskicking. Father in law and brother in law went to Penn State. My cousin went to WVU Law School. Me, WVU, obviously.

What an asskicking. Pat sums up my thoughts:

We lose to Pitt and I'm done with it all for this season.

Steelers are looking promising, so I'll have that.
Sounds like a Marshall fan circa 2009

Man, when someone comments on ExtraGED's education level, he really melts down. GED is probably giving him the benefit of the doubt.

For the record the Forbes list is a joke the US News report is the gold standard
You must not keep up with this. Some top schools have pulled out of US News' rankings due to shenanigans. Other schools were caught lying to them to improve their ranking.

Yep. It's a bunch of whogivesashit. I make more with my 234th-ranked WVU degree than guys from MIT and Pitt.

In the real world, experience matters. So does negotiation.
This proves my point. The wvu educated guy, which ranks 234th, doesn't really that anecdotal evidence, especially a one-off, means shit. Nobody is arguing that you can't find individuals from school A that earn more than school B or that are more successful. What the data and rankings both show is many things, one of which is that overall, grads from one school make far more than the other.

Did you really think your personal one-off would somehow negate all of the data that goes into these rankings?

This proves my point. The wvu educated guy, which ranks 234th, doesn't really that anecdotal evidence, especially a one-off, means shit. Nobody is arguing that you can't find individuals from school A that earn more than school B or that are more successful. What the data and rankings both show is many things, one of which is that overall, grads from one school make far more than the other.

Did you really think your personal one-off would somehow negate all of the data that goes into these rankings?
I honestly don't care. You're the one bothered about it. Not me. I just stated a fact.

You must not keep up with this. Some top schools have pulled out of US News' rankings due to shenanigans. Other schools were caught lying to them to improve their ranking.
didn't know that but that doesn't surprise me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT