ADVERTISEMENT

Found some pictures from a fews years ago.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
How stupid was all that covid shit? If I make it long enough, I am going to tell the future generations how stupid that shit was. Hard to believe we as a nation did all that crap.

Changed the country forever and not for the good.

Reactions: 30CAT
How stupid was all that covid shit? If I make it long enough, I am going to tell the future generations how stupid that shit was. Hard to believe we as a nation did all that crap.

Changed the country forever and not for the good.
I just had covid for the first time 2 weeks ago. started with a sore throat that lasted a couple days and then a head cold. nurse goodbody made me get tested for covid before going to work and i tested positive. turned into a free 5 days working my side hustle. got a boatload of work done.

wasn't anything more than a halfways mediocre cold.

Depends on what time frame. Early covid you've got to give a lot of grace. Wuhon and Italy looked like a war zone. NYC wasn't much better.

The retrospectoscope makes it seem like bad ideas....but we had limited info early on.

Now the late stuff and things like vax mandates for previously infected people (like young men) is a disaster/scandal.

Depends on what time frame. Early covid you've got to give a lot of grace. Wuhon and Italy looked like a war zone. NYC wasn't much better.

The retrospectoscope makes it seem like bad ideas....but we had limited info early on.

Now the late stuff and things like vax mandates for previously infected people (like young men) is a disaster/scandal.
I don't have an issue early. The issue was when it carried on and it became a political weapon and a weapon used on power trips by all levels of govt.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT