ADVERTISEMENT

Four Months Until the Election

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
Roughly four months until the November elections. Anyone want to take a stab at the results? I mean, other than a meltdown occurring on msnbc?

I think anyone paying attention thinks the Dems are gonna lose the House. I thought the Senate would go GOP up until a week or so ago but I’m not so certain after Roe got correctly struck down. The concealed carry ruling isn’t having the effect the left wants it to but man, the left is using Roe to fundraise like homeless at stop signs.

Will the Senate go to the GOP?

The GOP should retake the House the Senate will be close. Of course all of this depends on if they fixed the pipes in Atlanta and if pallets filled with democrat votes show up after the polls are stopped

Regardless of what happens, you’ll have idiots like this who think the elections are rigged:

The GOP should retake the House the Senate will be close. Of course all of this depends on if they fixed the pipes in Atlanta and if pallets filled with democrat votes show up after the polls are stopped

Reactions: extragreen
You're a lying idiot trumptard.

Dems will try to cheat, riot, use the media, stuff ballots, impeach Trump again, anything to try to win. They are bolsheviks.

Anyhoo, since you're the only liberal to answer, back to the OP, what's your prediction?
Gop takes house
Dems keep senate barely
Mush announces over holidays he is retiring after his term.
China builds up a heavy military presence in regard to Taiwan

Gop takes house
Dems keep senate barely
Mush announces over holidays he is retiring after his term.
China builds up a heavy military presence in regard to Taiwan
Mush is making moves right now that seem to strongly indicate he has every intention of running again.

Regardless of what happens, you’ll have idiots like this who think the elections are rigged:

Your girl... Man you make this too easy. No wonder you hit and run into hiding after you post your little snippets...

stacey-4-1-1665438711.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT