ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News Alert ⚠️: He's just wonderful.

Archetype XLIV

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 20, 2007
Trump is seen at the beginning of the video holding a handful of cash and asking folks, “How did I do with the debate the other night?”

“We kicked that old, broken down pile of crap,” Trump is heard saying to those surrounding his golf cart before handing out bills. “He’s a bad guy.

“He just quit, you know — he’s quitting the race,” Trump kept saying. “I got him out — and that means we have Kamala.”

“I think she’s going to be better. She’s so bad. She’s so pathetic. She’s so f--king bad.”

Refreshing to have someone that wants to win. Not a Romney, McCain, or Mitch McConell.

Reactions: 19MU88
As far as I can tell CNN and MSNBC are not reporting this. If that's true, that's how you know it's a good thing.

Reactions: 19MU88
Let’s also be very clear here too. Biden was already behind in the polls before the debate. Sure the debate did not help him one bit but the media is trying to now make it Biden is losing because of his age and debate and not because of high inflation or poor immigration policies etc. he’s losing because of all of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT