ADVERTISEMENT

Frisco Bowl Against UTSA

I've read all my, and everybody (except the mental defective's) posts. I, correctly, called it after Game One. This was followed by lots of thought filled responses like "not", "is not either" "you are dumb" and "you are a girl".

I was right, they were wrong. Not hard and really simple. This is a bad football team.

Now we see, after weeks of radio silence, this NC based "fan" who want to go off on off-topic garbage about age, religion, and how many games people go to. And some weird revisionist history about Marshall hero BP and this poster's supposed role in a massive criminal enterprise which he "knew all about" but did nothing about. Which makes him, if any of it were true (the NCAA report exposes him for the liar he is) is criminal.

To distract from the basic truth.

This is a bad football team.

Fire Charles Huff.

I've read all my, and everybody (except the mental defective's) posts. I, correctly, called it after Game One. This was followed by lots of thought filled responses like "not", "is not either" "you are dumb" and "you are a girl".

I was right, they were wrong. Not hard and really simple. This is a bad football team.

Now we see, after weeks of radio silence, this NC based "fan" who want to go off on off-topic garbage about age, religion, and how many games people go to. And some weird revisionist history about Marshall hero BP and this poster's supposed role in a massive criminal enterprise which he "knew all about" but did nothing about. Which makes him, if any of it were true (the NCAA report exposes him for the liar he is) is criminal.

To distract from the basic truth.

This is a bad football team.

Fire Charles Huff.
You can address me specifically if you have thoughts (which you rarely have). No need to be a coward and ignore or avoid me. I'm here, the exact opposite of "radio silence", liar.

That's the thing. I've never been "radio silent" like you are when we win. I never leave the board and hide from posters. I certainly dont put them on "ignore" because they disagree with me. You still cant explain what "revisionist history" you are referring too, or the fact that those infractions Marshall got hit with were not a "criminal" matter needed taken up by the courts.

When was the last time you attended a game for the program you "love"?

Nice. I’ll be there. Anybody from the board who wants to get a picture with me will get a discounted rate of $10.

If I give you $10 for this will you give me $20 in return???

Did you delete that post where you tried to say something like this but got it backwards???

I think you probably did...😂

If I give you $10 for this will you give me $20 in return???

Did you delete that post where you tried to say something like this but got it backwards???

I think you probably did...😂
The post is still up, unedited. Of course a moron like you doesn't know how to easily find it in the search function: https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/...st-gas-heat-and-gas-stoves.63519/#post-983850

I typed it exactly as was intended and exactly what it should be logically. Your argument was trying to say that certain places (Democrat areas) in the U.S. received more federal welfare funding than certain red states. My argument was that you were looking at it illogically.

If I give you $20 and then you give me $10 back, did I make money from you? Of course not. Likewise, a place like California or DC that gives $100 million in federal tax money but then gets back $50 million in federal welfare is a net positive for the feds. On the other hand, a state like WV that gives $10 million but receives $20 million is a net loser. Your argument was trying to say that California, DC, etc. receive more federal welfare money than a state like WV, which is illogical to argue.

Now, run along and try yet another failed attempt on the other board so that you stop ruining threads on this board, shadow.

You can address me specifically if you have thoughts (which you rarely have). No need to be a coward and ignore or avoid me. I'm here, the exact opposite of "radio silence", liar.
You have been exposed as a liar. And, you were here with you childlike name calling.

Until the cold douche of reality was applied. Week after week.

I was right. You were wrong.

You still cant explain what "revisionist history" you are referring too,
Yours, liar. The NCAA report is online. Read it.

NO COACH was involved. 100% of the failures were Marcum's incompetent compliance director. Not JD, not BP. Your assertion otherwise is false. Your assertion that you knew about it, but did nothing, is a lie.
or the fact that those infractions Marshall got hit with were not a "criminal" matter needed taken up by the courts.
Income tax evasion and mail fraud are crimes.

You knew nothing about what "was going on". You have spouted off on the internet as some kind of inside whatever, and gotten called on it and exposed for the liar you are.
When was the last time you attended a game for the program you "love"?
When was yours? What is your favorite flavor of milkshake? Boxers or briefs? Cable or fiber? Smoking or non?

Or 1000 other irrelevant questions. All to distract that you posted a false narrative about the small issue in the 1990s, falsely placed yourself in this fiction, and gotten called on it and exposed for what you are.

You also know very little about football. Which is why you reacted so badly when those of us who did pointed out the obvious, way back in August.

You have been exposed as a liar. And, you were here with you childlike name calling.

Until the cold douche of reality was applied. Week after week.

I was right. You were wrong.

Yours, liar. The NCAA report is online. Read it.

NO COACH was involved. 100% of the failures were Marcum's incompetent compliance director. Not JD, not BP. Your assertion otherwise is false. Your assertion that you knew about it, but did nothing, is a lie.

Income tax evasion and mail fraud are crimes.

You knew nothing about what "was going on". You have spouted off on the internet as some kind of inside whatever, and gotten called on it and exposed for the liar you are.

When was yours? What is your favorite flavor of milkshake? Boxers or briefs? Cable or fiber? Smoking or non?

Or 1000 other irrelevant questions. All to distract that you posted a false narrative about the small issue in the 1990s, falsely placed yourself in this fiction, and gotten called on it and exposed for what you are.

You also know very little about football. Which is why you reacted so badly when those of us who did pointed out the obvious, way back in August.
Week after week you were not always "right". You disappeared like a coward regularly. Now your here. Kudos fair-weather lying "fan".

I've lied about nothing. The Mops for Props began under Donnan and continued under Pruett. FACTS. Just because you claim they "didn't know" doesn't mean it was not going on. It's not fiction. And to think...a "leader" of a program not knowing what is going on with his players, other coaches, and key boosters in the program???? Sounds like an Urban Meyer excuse. You're the liar, or just willfully ignorant in the same way those coaches were. Carry on rube. The "fiction" you now claim, has led us to our current position in college football. Largely Irrelevant and unable to keep up with many of our peers.

At least you admit to not having attended a Marshall game by your non answer. You wont even admit when you watched a game. Does the retirement home not have cable or an ESPN package? Are the questions you asked above the same one's the male nurse asks you before your sponge baths?

You're no real fan of the Marshall. Move on. Marshall doesn't want your type of "love" Sammy. You're all talk.

I know about football. I know what goes on in a locker room. What goes into playing and practicing. The mindset needed. I played at the collegiate level. (Did you?) Which is why choosing to defend the players and coaches early in the season was the prudent thing to do. YOU prove to know nothing about the game. It's why you disappeared when we win. You sit at home, dont watch the game, look at a score and claim to "know" what's happening. You're an embarrassment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT