ADVERTISEMENT

Why are libs against gas heat and gas stoves?

They are usually opposed to things that work
That doesn’t make sense. We oppose red states like Mississippi, Alabama, West Virginia, and Arkansas, yet based on federal welfare spending, we know nobody in those states work.

That doesn’t make sense. We oppose red states like Mississippi, Alabama, West Virginia, and Arkansas, yet based on federal welfare spending, we know nobody in those states work.

Wrong yet again... New York is ahead of those states that you mentioned...

Do you ever get tired of being wrong???

When evaluating federal funding on a per-person basis, Washington, DC, stood out, receiving the most federal funding per person:

• Washington DC ($6,983 per person)
  • Wyoming ($6,894 per person)
  • Alaska ($6,495 per person)
  • Vermont ($5,463 per person)
  • Delaware ($4,373 per person)
I also thought you were more educated and cultured than the rest of us hillbillies...

Maybe you need to start demonstrating that...

Nobody or no one both are generic pronouns that do not refer to any sex specifically. They have the same definition but ‘no one’ is mostly utilized in formal writing, for example: professional and academic language. However, they are singular pronouns that are yet to be identified and accepted as plural indefinite pronouns.

When evaluating federal funding on a per-person basis, Washington, DC, stood out, receiving the most federal funding per person:

I also thought you were more educated and cultured than the rest of us hillbillies...

Maybe you need to start demonstrating
I can’t wait to get to a computer so that I can once again mock you for failing basic critical thinking.

Votes to take away their decent paying jobs, then complains when they go to welfare 👆🏼
Yep. It’s either pay for their welfare now or pay for their Medicaid when they get black lung. Either way, the educated, wealthy (also known as Democrats) are stuck footing the bill for you deplorables.

I can’t wait to get to a computer so that I can once again mock you for failing basic critical thinking.

Critical thinking says what is stopping you now since you are able to post on this thread...

Man this is fun! And easy!

Critical thinking says what is stopping you now since you are able to post on this thread...

Man this is fun! And easy!
Critical thinking should tell you that it means I have plenty of typing and links to show in order to mock your lack of intelligence, which is much easier to do on a computer.

Critical thinking should tell you that it means I have plenty of typing and links to show in order to mock your lack of intelligence, which is much easier to do on a computer.

Another one of your novellas?

Save the time.

Remember, you shouldn't use a gallon of words to convey a teaspoon of thoughts...

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
We know why you nazis like gas . . . Auschwitz.

🥱🥱🥱

Same worn-out stereotypes...

"WASHINGTON, D.C. -- After a decade in which Democrats have shown increasing affinity toward the Palestinians, their sympathies in the Middle East now lie more with the Palestinians than the Israelis, 49% versus 38%."

"Republicans’ views are unchanged, with nearly eight in 10 (78%) continuing to sympathize more with the Israelis while 11% side with the Palestinians."

Meanwhile does this sound familiar???

Try something original for a change...

Reactions: 30CAT
^^^Votes for tax cuts, then complains about national debt.
^^^Votes for more entitlements then wants government to raise taxes to pay for them.

Also voted to care for illegal foreign nationals, even if it means raising taxes on Americans and eliminating Americans jobs to do so.

Reactions: KyMUfan

Critical thinking embarrassment #1. I never mentioned anything about NY. I mentioned red states where people don't work and that get a high amount of federal welfare. I didn't say they all had higher welfare than NY, so your "wrong yet again" comment applies to absolutely nothing.

Critical thinking embarrassment #2. You're looking at old data when there is more recent data available.

Critical thinking embarrassment #3. You're looking at 2020 data when Covid had a major impact on the amount of federal welfare states received based on Covid numbers. Here, let this statement dumb it down for you:

Critical thinking embarrassment:

If I give you $20, and you give me $10 back, does that mean I made money from you? Of course not. But that's exactly what you're illogically trying to do. Anybody with basic critical thinking skills knows that the way to verify my comment is to look at the net welfare per capita. In other words, if per capita, a state pays $50k in federal taxes but only receives $25k per capita in federal welfare, they are a net positive for the government. On the other hand, if a state pays $10k per capita in fed taxes but receives $20k in fed welfare per capita, they are a net drain on the government (and are subsidized by other states) even though their per capita welfare is lower than those other states (because you aren't looking at net).

In using basic logic (which you continue to fail), you will see that the overwhelming number of states that pay more than they receive are blue:

In other words, you shithole red states should be thanking us every single day for making your shitholes less shitty. You can see where NY falls. You're welcome.

On the other hand, when you look at which states take more than they receive, you'll see that it is dominated by red states. Note: Virginia is at the top of this list only because of the huge number of government contracts they are supplied to companies in that state to support the federal government:

You can see where WV falls. You're welcome, again.

Interesting that as you are typing on a computer you say typing is much easier to do on a computer... Hmmm...

I never mentioned anything about NY. I mentioned red states where people don't work and that get a high amount of federal welfare.

You implied this was exclusive to red states. Is New York red or is it blue? Does it have a higher per capita amount than the states you mentioned?

If I give you $20, and you give me $10 back, does that mean I made money from you? Of course not.

CORRECT! Unlike you I understand simple math. It means that I made $10 off of YOU.

Now Tommy Boy. Read again your argument. And again. Real slow and carefully...

I just think it is so funny that you can take so much time out of your busy "rockstar" lifestyle to spend so much time and energy making such trivial arguments...

The gist of this is no matter how much you want to blame things exclusively on red states there are examples of blue states that are in similar situations. I've told you before why the way you structure your arguments and positions set you up for losing. I'll stop doing that and just continue to have fun triggering you.

Especially tax cuts like Trump made, that increased tax revenue.
You're an idiot. Seriously, you're an idiot. Zero years under your orange jesus saw real federal tax revenue equal or better than the last year (2016) under Obama. So be idiot some more and explain how tax revenue increased under the criminal defendant.

We have continually asked you to provide proof of your high school diploma...but...nothing
Let's make it worth my while. If I provide my high school diploma, you permanently leave this board. Deal?? Coward.

Why would I leave? You are the coward afraid of people with different views.
Let's make it worth my while. If I provide my high school diploma, you permanently leave this board. Deal?? Coward. Oath breaker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT