ADVERTISEMENT

From ESPN.com

Dan is a trip, that post game interview was funny.

Still we are 2 big men away, gotta still be able to drive that lane and protect that lane.

Haven't felt this way about Marshall hoops since Huckaby.

Really hate that Duhon is out, wish they would have suspended him for the rest of the season, not terminated.

Reactions: jrod64

Still we are 2 big men away, gotta still be able to drive that lane and protect that lane.

Really hate that Duhon is out, wish they would have suspended him for the rest of the season, not terminated.

He had multiple chances to get his shit together.

Idk how young you are but in the real world, having a valid drivers license is a requirement for most jobs in America

we drive the lane just fine.

He had multiple chances to get his shit together.

Idk how young you are but in the real world, having a valid drivers license is a requirement for most jobs in America
Exactly. We don't know if there were any other in house instances either but the fact that we know about his second chance and he blew it

I doubt Danny was the driving force in Duhon's termination. His arrest wasn't even alcohol-related. I would have put him in some kind of self-help program and given him another chance next year. And for the record, it DID affect the kids in an adverse way.

Reactions: Galloway27
I doubt Danny was the driving force in Duhon's termination. His arrest wasn't even alcohol-related. I would have put him in some kind of self-help program and given him another chance next year. And for the record, it DID affect the kids in an adverse way.

I'd love to see Duhon solve his problems and I think he had a very valuable role with the team. But I'm not sure I'm buying into the "wasn't alcohol related" part. His problems are both self imposed and highly likely addiction related. I wish him well. I'd love to see him back. But this isn't as simple as driving on a suspended license..

I think Duhon was the driving force in Duhon's termination. His arrest was clearly Duhon-related. I would have put him in some kind of Duhon-help program and given him another chance to be Chris Duhon next year. And for the record, it DID affect the kids in an adverse way, which is Chris Duhon's fault, not the AD who had to let him go over it.
FIFY

Reactions: Herd Fever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT