ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD GAME DAY - Norfolk State

In the middle of Huntington,
West Virginia, there is a river.
Next to this river, there is a steel mill.
And next to the steel mill,
there is a school.Go Herd hoping for a great Day.

We Are Marshall.

Guess I will go watch some other game and check in periodically. Not paying the outrageous cost of cable to watch anything.
You can also get it with YouTube TV and some of the streaming services. Do the discounted month trial and then cancel it before the rate goes up.

I have an ESPN subscription, and was able to watch the Western Carolina game without being asked to sign in with my cable provider, as it was on ESPN+. When I switched to the Marshall game I had to verify my AT&T U-verse account.

I yave ESPN in my streaming service subscription but does not have the ESPN3, would cost me as much as going back to regular cable to upgrade. If I was to do that would just go back to cable.
Less of a pain in the arse. At least was able to get to the radio and can at least listen to the game.

For those watching, are we just doing basic formations and plays? or are we showing things for ND next week?

You used to be able to turn WSAZ and watch the Marshall game. Now in the age of technological marvels, you have to have a computer science degree from MIT and even then you finally realize you don’t have the right equipment to connect to the game

Reactions: MUTHFAN
the-simpsons-he-is-already-dead.gif

I yave ESPN in my streaming service subscription but does not have the ESPN3, would cost me as much as going back to regular cable to upgrade. If I was to do that would just go back to cable.
Less of a pain in the arse. At least was able to get to the radio and can at least listen to the game.

For those watching, are we just doing basic formations and plays? or are we showing things for ND next week?
It's pretty generic and balanced. Colombi looked very poised and accurate, and Payne and Laborn looked good at RB. Laborn appears to be an inside power back where Payne is a quick hitter. The defense looks as good as last year, and our Freshman kicker looks very accurate and boomed a few kick-offs into the end zone.

Pure vanilla.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT