ADVERTISEMENT

Game November 10th

Jul 2, 2007
Roanoke VA
My wife and I are planning on coming to the game on the 10th. Will the foliage still be at peak? This is the only game we could make and was hoping to take in the scenes from Fall. Additionally, this will be our first trip so we are excited to see the campus and all. Is it easy to find parking on game days? Thanks for your help

Last edited:
I hate to give such a milquetoast answer, but it depends on the weather. We have awesome fall foliage, but how long we get it varies from year to year - sometimes its in full splendor for weeks at a time, sometimes a storm comes through right after they turn and strips the trees. It looks great right now, but it really depends on how things go between now and next weekend.

Reactions: minvikfan1
You may see some but if we get heavy rains, that will knock off a lot of leaves from the trees. Hope you enjoy your visit and safe travels.

There are various lots close to the stadium. You can spend anywhere from $10-$20 depending on how close you want to be. Hope you can bring some good weather, we could use it for game days.

From looking at the tress and hills in the Tri-State area this week, I'd say we're at our peak now.

Also, there is rain and gusty winds forecasted for tonight. So if that prediction holds, I'm thinking that the 10th will be past the peak time to view.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT