ADVERTISEMENT

***Game of Interest Tonight***

BleedsGreen33

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2010
Rice @ ARMY 6pm on CBSSN

ARMY -22.5

We travel to Rice for game 9 on November 2.

The guys in the desert have West Point minus 22 1/2. It won't be that close. Rice is really bad.

Rice won all of 2 games last year and failed to score at least 30 one time against FBS competition. the only time they broke 30 was their opener against Prairie View and they barely squeaked that one out. ARMY will easily beat the spread. They'll probably be up 30 by the half.

Reactions: The Real SamC
Rice won all of 2 games last year and failed to score at least 30 one time against FBS competition. the only time they broke 30 was their opener against Prairie View and they barely squeaked that one out. ARMY will easily beat the spread. They'll probably be up 30 by the half.

BleedsGreen33, are you possibly saying that a potential match between Rice and VMI could be a hard fought, closely contested, evenly matched barn burner??

BleedsGreen33, are you possibly saying that a potential match between Rice and VMI could be a hard fought, closely contested, evenly matched barn burner??

Those two would be like watching paint dry. Thought Rice defense looked pretty disciplined tonight.

Reactions: GoHerdMarshallYes
I stand corrected. Rice actually had chances to win this game. Nice job by the Owls.

I was gonna give some advice to take Rice against that big spread, but didn't want any betting types to lose money in case I was wrong. Army spotting that many points in the opening game is always a decent bet to take the underdog and the points, because Rice had the entire month to prepare against their non-traditional offense. About week four, teams struggle against it, due to only having a few days to gameplan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT