ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: FAU

I am cheering for FAU now at least they have a HC who wants to win!

264.jpg

Pull NAzeeh Johnson, he keeps getting thrown at and can’t stop it worth crap

Green is to slow to react. He is almost playing sandlot football where he just throws the ball in an area hoping someone catches the ball. Where are all the skill players Doc recruited?

Helluva drive. When IG doesn’t have to do anything.

And that is the problem. Unless we run the ball very well, this offense is a dud...because of its QB.

he has the ability to make the throws, I think Green is just in his own head with all his mistakes this season

he has the ability to make the throws, I think Green is just in his own head with all his mistakes this season

What is ability to make the throws mean?

Of course he can make the throws against air or 7 v 7, but that’s not reality.

I think he’s inaccurate and you can’t teach accuracy. He is also incapable of getting off his 1st read/reading coverage.

In this game, it’s about beating man coverage. With that, it’s timing. We’ve run a TON of simple hitch routes and he doesn’t anticipate that or throw with rhythm. It’s not that difficult, honestly.

I think an accurate QB could move this offense. The downside is he does create running lanes/room for the RBs.

What is ability to make the throws mean?

Of course he can make the throws against air or 7 v 7, but that’s not reality.

I think he’s inaccurate and you can’t teach accuracy. He is also incapable of getting off his 1st read/reading coverage.

In this game, it’s about beating man coverage. With that, it’s timing. We’ve run a TON of simple hitch routes and he doesn’t anticipate that or throw with rhythm. It’s not that difficult, honestly.

I think an accurate QB could move this offense. The downside is he does create running lanes/room for the RBs.

we’ve seen him play better than he has for most of this season, I think he will get better but growing pains have been awful

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT