ADVERTISEMENT

Game with South Carolina has been officially cancelled

Herd-in-ATL

Bronze Buffalo
Dec 15, 2009
I just heard from a good friend of mine who lives in Columbia, and is a USC season ticket holder, the game has been cancelled for Saturday.

Reactions: HerdFan1971
North and south bound lanes on i77 are all headed towards WV now... just have the game in Huntington... they evacuate the town and come stay a few days... watch a football game, eat fat patty’s, and go watch the annual migration of the bleach bottles in the mighty Ohio river! Sounds safer then Florence.......

Not so fast my friend. You know the damn insurance adjuster will be looking for cheap aftermarket parts instead of paying to fix it right.
ml - My fav old claims commercial told of a homeowner who had a tree fall on his car, a big oak. Adjuster comes out, looks @ the policy and tells him “well, you’re covered for ficus trees...that’s no ficus”!!
insurance peddler

Reactions: mlblack16.
Regarding weather for NC St: once Flo makes it to the TN-NC border, she is going to high tail it up into WV, projected to be centered over Sistersville on Tuesday. If weather impacts our pummeling of the ‘pack, it won’t be from Flo...Go Herd!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT