ADVERTISEMENT

Gamethread: Herd v. Monarchs

Put me in coach! And you can send in a play, but I'm going to change it when I look at the defense. 1st and 25 and we go run, 5 yard pass, run, punt. PATHETIC.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Between the rainy weather and this game it’s turning out to be a great nap day

0% chance we were getting a TD after getting nothing on first down. This offense can't play when they're behind on the chains.

You know. If they held the playbook up to the sun.. and looked at if from the other side… they could actually see how you roll Fancher out the left.
For the love of me… I’ll never know why they can’t freaking understand that Fancher throws with a different arm than Columbi

You know. If they held the playbook up to the sun.. and looked at if from the other side… they could actually see how you roll Fancher out the left.
For the love of me… I’ll never know why they can’t freaking understand that Fancher throws with a different arm than Columbi
Well maybe after that pick we will try rolling out the other way

Never mind he can’t hit a wide open receive rolling out to his left

• Haha
Reactions: FreddyReef
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT