ADVERTISEMENT

Gamethread: Herd v. Monarchs

Can't block, can't throw, can't catch. We are . . . inept.
I’m really wondering what Fancher does in practice?? Do they not let him throw a football? Does he practice? It’s like when you play a ton of wiffle ball in your backyard, then people build you up to win your state championship with a walk off.
Fancher just throws a nerf ball around in the practice facility with some of the girls watching hoping it whistles.

Horsepoopy. We get to the red zone and take Laborn out. Then, Fancher slides, short of the 1st down. Pitiful.

Reactions: horsrman
I’m really wondering what Fancher does in practice?? Do they not let him throw a football? Does he practice? It’s like when you play a ton of wiffle ball in your backyard, then people build you up to win your state championship with a walk off.
Fancher just throws a nerf ball around in the practice facility with some of the girls watching hoping it whistles.

Going back to last year, this staff is not known for developing qbs

We went out and took way too long to snap before someone trying to review or challenge the fumble. Brilliant!

tenor.gif

our defense save us again. 12 points with no TDs. Fancher finished 13/25, 89 yds, 2 INTs - should be move to RB or slot WR.

Last edited:
our defense save us again. 12 points with no TDs. Fancher finished 13/25, 89 yds, 2 INTs - should be move to RB or slot WR.
Could you imagine him in the slot… running a cross only to get destroyed. Honestly tho. Run him in the wild cat or just leave him on the outside and pass back to him. Then he has two blockers if he wants to run, or can “pass” if secondary comes up.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Could you imagine him in the slot… running a cross only to get destroyed. Honestly tho. Run him in the wild cat or just leave him on the outside and pass back to him. Then he has two blockers if he wants to run, or can “pass” if secondary comes up.
If you leave him on the outside, we don't have a qb that can get a pass to him.

Time for a freshman to step up
Absolutely 429! Final 3 games of the season, so no issue with burning a redshirt (what does that even mean anymore?). Put Zamora in there & see what he can do. Bring Fancher in for wildcat + he can throw a short pass. If the Red Sea parts, Ali re-emerges and we win the last 3 w/a 2 headed monster in the backfield.
One can hope!

Reactions: HerdGreen
Absolutely 429! Final 3 games of the season, so no issue with burning a redshirt (what does that even mean anymore?). Put Zamora in there & see what he can do. Bring Fancher in for wildcat + he can throw a short pass. If the Red Sea parts, Ali re-emerges and we win the last 3 w/a 2 headed monster in the backfield.
One can hope!
No way Huff brings in freshman. Fancher is 2-1 as a starter and Huff believes we can win with our defense. If he were to win out I do believe he will get another job somewhere else. At least I hope so, lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT