ADVERTISEMENT

Gary Thompson

Jan 7, 2013
Thompson was arrested last night. His mugshot is up. He was charged with wanton endangerment. Sad. It appears his girlfriend and his sister were arrested with him.

Don't go thinking bad of Gary yet. A lot to this story that's not in the paper.

Has he been suspended for our...oh , never mind , forgot we are watching tv this year.

It's all Bill leggs fault... he needs fired. That's what a very good friend of the athletic association clubs president told the guy next to him while they were eating at Jim's spaghetti house which my grandmother is a long Time waiter and she over heard them and told me not to tell.....

Reactions: The Real SamC
It's all Bill leggs fault... he needs fired. That's what a very good friend of the athletic association clubs president told the guy next to him while they were eating at Jim's spaghetti house which my grandmother is a long Time waiter and she over heard them and told me not to tell.....
yep, Doc letting a bunch dead beats on the team is the reason Bill Legg has got to go.

Yes he did and bill legg is the biggest dead beat there is... we saw a offensive scheme that an 8th grade team could read ... I was calling plays from the couch, wasn't hard to guess which 1 of 5 plays they were going to call... he's a waste of money ... go get a offensive coordinator, some young kid wanting to make a splash in college football not a guy that thinks he's good enough to coach anywhere!!

Yes he did and bill legg is the biggest dead beat there is... we saw a offensive scheme that an 8th grade team could read ... I was calling plays from the couch, wasn't hard to guess which 1 of 5 plays they were going to call... he's a waste of money ... go get a offensive coordinator, some young kid wanting to make a splash in college football not a guy that thinks he's good enough to coach anywhere!!

When you stop swinging on Leggs nut sack, let us know. Only then can a real conversation be had.

Until then, let's just continue the "hope" that things will one day get better, lie to ourselves that this season was a fluke, and ignore the fact that some of the worst programs in the country beat our ass.......easily.

Reactions: 30Kelly
Minor infraction... he probably pushed someone or something.. "Battery is any unlawful offensive physical contact with another person, with or without his or her consent. The contact does not have to be violent for the crime of battery to take place, it can be merely any offensive touching"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT