ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Chuggins

Schools tend to not like it when their employees drive their vehicles while intoxicated.

At his body weight, blowing a .21 would take quite a bit. Hell of a road trip

354446609_10219837699807819_3083843043319997495_n.jpg

Finally drove outside of Morgantown.

Also he blew a rifle’s batting average. Crazy high numbers.

Getting caught >1 time with a DUI is statistically so improbable….unless you’re a full blown alcoholic.

I have a soft spot for Huggins but he needs help. I expect though without coaching he’s not long for this world.

I've been really shitfaced a few times in my life...I've never not known what city I was in. He thought he was in Columbus. Dude was blackout drunk and drove 90 miles. It is a miracle he didn't kill anyone.
Honestly, it's a blessing that it happened the way it did for this specific reason.

That's a great way to describe it. I figured his BAC was likely closer to rifles career average of .26. Had he kept on drinking, he potentially could have reached BC's sons type numbers.
My career average was .270.

Pro-rated over a normal MLB number of at bats for a starting catcher, I would have hit .270 with 11 HRs, a 1:1 walk to strikeout ratio, and five stolen bases.

Those are above average numbers for a catcher, and those numbers are watered down since I played an entire season down 25 lbs and weak due to having walking pneumonia that the pathetic Marshall doctors couldn’t identify for six weeks.

Pro-rated over a normal MLB number of at bats for a starting catcher, I would have hit .270 with 11 HRs, a 1:1 walk to strikeout ratio, and five stolen bases.

Those are above average numbers for a catcher, and those numbers are watered down since I played an entire season down 25 lbs and weak due to having walking pneumonia that the pathetic Marshall doctors couldn’t identify for six weeks.
That must be why your ex teammate was mocking you and your weak arm to Rox and I

Holy shit I’ve figured it out. Rifle is uncle Rico
Napoleon Dynamite Rock Throw GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

That must be why your ex teammate was mocking you and your weak arm to Rox and I
“Me.” The correct word is “me,” you moron. Do you ever get embarrassed of exhibiting your stupidity on here? Of course not - you’re the one who got caught lying about your hotel status.

Holy shit I’ve figured it out. Rifle is uncle Rico
Napoleon Dynamite Rock Throw GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Whoa. Did you come up with that all by yourself? I’ve never heard of people using the Uncle Rico line on people. You’re really original.

I'm enjoying a nice JW now. Do you ever stay in those? Lol🤣

And why do you seem so angry baldy? Is it because most of the board laughs at and mocks you daily? Pathetic

“Me.” The correct word is “me,” you moron. Do you ever get embarrassed of exhibiting your stupidity on here? Of course not - you’re the one who got caught lying about your hotel status.

Whoa. Did you come up with that all by yourself? I’ve never heard of people using the Uncle Rico line on people. You’re really original.
Not claiming to be original but with your bragging about just how awesome you were at baseball and how you would be one of the best catchers in the league but didn’t get a wiff is just funny

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Not claiming to be original but with your bragging about just how awesome you were at baseball and how you would be one of the best catchers in the league but didn’t get a wiff is just funny
It is all funny with baldy. He tries so hard and just seeks our attention.

I would call you out for two straw man arguments, but I know you don't known what that means.

So I will dumb this down for you, body rubber: Show where I have ever said that. I was "awesome" and where I would be one of the best catchers in the league.

I'm enjoying a nice JW now. Do you ever stay in those? Lol🤣
Only when other people are paying for it, and I am trying to be respectful of their money by not getting hotels where I usually stay. I chose to stay at one over the holidays in Cabo since they gave me a free two night stay. When in Miami, I always stay at the JW Marriott Marquis downtown. Other than those, I tend to stay at finer properties. Over the last six months, that includes multiple St. Regis properties, the Fairmont (Pittsburgh), two Four Seasons, Nobis (Stockholm recommended by Sam Smith), The Thief (Oslo, also recommended by Sam Smith.

JWs tend to be a step up from the slums "luxury apartments" that your buddy Middle Class Murox rents out, so you have that going for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
I've been really shitfaced a few times in my life...I've never not known what city I was in. He thought he was in Columbus. Dude was blackout drunk and drove 90 miles. It is a miracle he didn't kill anyone.
I just read the police report. Holy shit, he was driving a bigass SUV with a .21 BAL three blocks from a Taylor Swift concert?!

Plus, if he thought he was in Columbus, that's 180 miles. It's mind blowing he got that far. Through those horrible traffic patterns & through Taylor Swift concert traffic & crowds? Let that rattle around in the ol' noodle for a second.

Right up until the radio comments, I always thought Bob would end up in some sort of an AD role with wvu once he retired. But now, the university will have to let heat fade, maybe a year or two, before being able to capitalize off of him as a fundraiser. It's crazy how quickly a man's career & legacy can come crashing down if he's on a destructive course.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I just read the police report. Holy shit, he was driving a bigass SUV with a .21 BAL three blocks from a Taylor Swift concert?!

Plus, if he thought he was in Columbus, that's 180 miles. It's mind blowing he got that far. Through those horrible traffic patterns & through Taylor Swift concert traffic & crowds? Let that rattle around in the ol' noodle for a second.

Right up until the radio comments, I always thought Bob would end up in some sort of an AD role with wvu once he retired. But now, the university will have to let heat fade, maybe a year or two, before being able to capitalize off of him as a fundraiser. It's crazy how quickly a man's career & legacy can come crashing down if he's on a destructive course.
He needs to check himself into a rehab center ASAP if he wants a shot of having a future with the athletic department. He can't wait months until his court case and agree to go to rehab in exchange for a lighter sentence.

More like having a shot at not dying soon, this is incredibly self-destructive behavior, even more so at his age.
I agree. I hope he recognizes the issue, not only for himself, but also his family and loved ones. I can only imagine what his BAC was up to during the day and prior to him stopping his vehicle.

images

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
He needs to check himself into a rehab center ASAP if he wants a shot of having a future with the athletic department. He can't wait months until his court case and agree to go to rehab in exchange for a lighter sentence.
I've always liked wvu basketball & honestly, I like Huggins the same way I like Walter Matthau from the Bad News Bears.

No one really thought the sensitivity training bs & donation was anything more than paying the extortion penitence required so the crowd will move on to the next target. But an alcohol rehab in a swank facility might at least help point Bob in the right direction.

Hahahhhaaa

Only when other people are paying for it, and I am trying to be respectful of their money by not getting hotels where I usually stay. I chose to stay at one over the holidays in Cabo since they gave me a free two night stay. When in Miami, I always stay at the JW Marriott Marquis downtown. Other than those, I tend to stay at finer properties. Over the last six months, that includes multiple St. Regis properties, the Fairmont (Pittsburgh), two Four Seasons, Nobis (Stockholm recommended by Sam Smith), The Thief (Oslo, also recommended by Sam Smith.

JWs tend to be a step up from the slums "luxury apartments" that your buddy Middle Class Murox rents out, so you have that going for you.
Puppet Master Luke GIF by Australian Survivor

Do you not see how dumb you are? You asked a question. I answered it while at the same time reminding you of my superiority, commoner.

That doesn’t make you a puppet master, which coincidentally, is the most athletic thing a person of your shape can do, from what I hear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT