ADVERTISEMENT

Gay Rappers

R Kelly says age ain't nothing but a number. And only because we know rifle is looking. Yes I know that it was Aaliyah's debut album and song from said album.

Reactions: Jartard
This has been out in the public for a while. Seems to have really hit the fan after Kat Williams interview with Shannon Sharpe. Apparently many of PDiddy's proteges took it up the arse.

Is anyone shocked a sexual deviant who believes a father showering with female children is OK has no problem with sex trafficking, underage sex workers, etc?

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUSerg
Is anyone shocked a sexual deviant who believes a father showering with female children has no problem with sex trafficking, underage sex workers, etc?
Is anyone shocked that phlegmwad the pathological liar^^^continues to lie??

Why does the wayne co inbred continue to support pedophilia, sex trafficking, & underage sex workers by not speaking out against it?

Was @riflearm2 being trafficked? Is that how he got in all of those pics?

(Just kidding, trying to lure him back to the board).

I read up on this a little. This isn't about being gay, this is about power and violence, drugging and raping people. After all, we are talking about the person who allegedly put out a million dollar hit on Tupac.

Combs' father was black mob. The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

I read up on this a little. This isn't about being gay, this is about power and violence, drugging and raping people. After all, we are talking about the person who allegedly put out a million dollar hit on Tupac.

Combs' father was black mob. The apple didn't fall far from the tree.
So raping or forcing men to have sex with a man isn’t gay? I get the whole power thing, but really?

So raping or forcing men to have sex with a man isn’t gay? I get the whole power thing, but really?
it sounds kind of more “prison gay” to me which is a little bit different in that he’s more attracted to the power dynamic than the other person but I don’t really fault anyone who wants to call a guy who ****s other guys “gay.”

Edit; like, I figure if he were to have a normal relationship with someone it would probably be a woman, but that’s probably unlikely anyway.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT