ADVERTISEMENT

George Floyd

watch the whole tape and be objective. murder is an over charge by the DA.

Like the rest of us, I watched the video. Murder is absolutely the correct charge. With malice aforethought. The officer acted to cause great bodily harm with a reckless and indifference to human life. Why? Because eight fvcking minutes and no attempt to render aid.

Think of this way: if I applied a rear naked choke to someone, they went unresponsive and eventually stopped breathing, but I held that hold for eight fvcking minutes, what would you call that? If I did that to one of your family members, what charge would you think appropriate?

Like the rest of us, I watched the video. Murder is absolutely the correct charge. With malice aforethought. The officer acted to cause great bodily harm with a reckless and indifference to human life. Why? Because eight fvcking minutes and no attempt to render aid.

Think of this way: if I applied a rear naked choke to someone, they went unresponsive and eventually stopped breathing, but I held that hold for eight fvcking minutes, what would you call that? If I did that to one of your family members, what charge would you think appropriate?
If it were a family member it would be an emotional based decision like yours is.

Reactions: 19MU88

why are all the libiots pretend attorneys? Everyone agrees the knee on neck was excessive. But, when all the evidence is considered murder may be difficult to prove and convict beyond reasonable doubt. fentanyl intoxication, recent meth use, heart disease and he was saying he couldn't breath prior to being cuffed and held on ground.

Chris deleted a thread on Old Fairfield from Herdloyal that was...um...interesting.

Chris deleted a thread on Old Fairfield from Herdloyal that was...um...interesting.

The guy is batshit crazy. I'm not saying that in the same way that I mock the other deplorables on here. This Loyal guy is truly nutty.

Go read the political forum on HerdFans. Some of his own kind are over there, and it's scary how batshit crazy some Marshall fans are.

If it were a family member it would be an emotional based decision like yours is.

Not really. I'd be the first to admit if a family member deserved killing.

Everyone agrees the knee on neck was excessive.

I don't in general. I'd choke the shit out of someone to win a fight if I had to.* It's how long he held the knee on the neck that was excessive.

* I brought this up with some friends when people were saying "ban all choke holds". Bullshit. A choke is one of your best weapons if a fight goes to the ground. You just can't choke someone to death, that's the difference.

fentanyl intoxication, recent meth use, heart disease

None of which excuses failure to render aid. Hell, we have cops running around all day Narcan-ing people. I cannot get past that point, a "professional" refusing to render aid.

Not really. I'd choke the shit out of someone to win a fight if I had to.* It's how long he held the knee on the neck that was excessive.

* I brought this up with some friends when people were saying "ban all choke holds". Bullshit. A choke is one of your best weapons if a fight goes to the ground. You just can't choke someone to death, that's the difference.

Thank you Counselor! however, the choking or time of knee on the neck is irrelevant with regard to your comments as he was already subdued and cuffed and on the ground.

Going to burn shit down and riot. Again. There is no way you can charge them with murder like they are...well, I guess you can but, it is the wrong charge.

Experts are predicting a trial and jury verdict just before November 3rd.

Mark. My. Words.

Thank you Counselor!

You're welcome, dipshit.

however, the choking or time of knee on the neck is irrelevant with regard to your comments as he was already subdued and cuffed and on the ground.

Do you not know what "in general" means?

Oh yeah, never mind, you are a dipshit so probably not.

You're welcome, dipshit.

Do you not know what "in general" means?

Oh yeah, never mind, you are a dipshit so probably not.

Oh yes I do Counselor. The following is your comment in a thread titled George Floyd. You specifically referred to watching the video and referred to the knee on the neck.

"I don't in general. I'd choke the shit out of someone to win a fight if I had to.* It's how long he held the knee on the neck that was excessive.

* I brought this up with some friends when people were saying "ban all choke holds". Bullshit. A choke is one of your best weapons if a fight goes to the ground. You just can't choke someone to death, that's the difference."

For a guy throwing around dip shit so freely, you sure act like one. Is it the pills? Your comments about choking and how long he had his knee on the neck are irrelevant as Mr. Floyd was cuffed and on the ground. Please focus. Now, if you want to move the discussion on to choking people that are in the process of being detained or restrained, then do so.

How long should an officer place a knee on a detained, grounded and cuffed persons neck?

dip shit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT