ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL PICK THE SCORE THREAD Georgia Southern

RhinoD

Gold Buffalo
Mar 7, 2007
I figure we better get this thread rolling... Never know what to expect on the road, and GSU has been Jekyl and Hyde all season long.

MU - 31
GSU - 21

This is a really tough pick, GaSo can really light up the score board at times, just depends on how good their super QB is playing at any given time. They do have some receivers banged up, and their defense is suffering in attempts to stop the run.

I think they flood the box, and we need to win some short passes with YAC to win. I think they score three or more on us, so I'll go:

Herd 24
GaSo 21

It's worked before for us, why change now.

GSU 31
Herds 17

We can win this one if we can get pressure on the QB. Which we should be able to do.

Reactions: MUMAN3419
We scored points last week meaning the defense is going to have an off game and offense will fall back to reality

We lose 27-13

We scored points last week meaning the defense is going to have an off game and offense will fall back to reality

We lose 27-13

Wrong! On literally every attempted prediction in this post. 0 for 3. Thanks for playing.

Go Herd! Time for me to get a biscuit!

I will but not until tomorrow. I am going to eat breakfast this morning with I think a mutual friend of ours in Greenville on my way home from Statesboro. Have a great Thanksgiving man!!
Well there are plenty of good places have him take you somewhere other than a Waffle House

Reactions: Aaron Perkins
I predict Marshall wins 23-10. This is so much easier if you wait until the game is over to make your prediction. 😁

Reactions: Russ Priddy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT