ADVERTISEMENT

Girl Advice, Part 1

Shocker: Another deplorable obsessed with seeing a guy blow something long and hard.

For what it's worth, I was kicked out of band class on the 3rd day of 8th grade. Definitely in the top 10 of best things that have ever happened in my lifetime.

But, I was able to make weird sounds come out of the end of that French horn, while managing not to swallow my dip of long cut.

Reactions: Jartard
For what it's worth, I was kicked out of band class on the 3rd day of 8th grade. Definitely in the top 10 of best things that have ever happened in my lifetime.

But, I was able to make weird sounds come out of the end of that French horn, while managing not to swallow my dip of long cut.
Long cut? Are you some kind of chick? Copenhagen fine cut is the way to go.

The only acceptable long cut is actually Red Man Golden Blend.

For what it's worth, I was kicked out of band class
Same with me. During a break in a piece, I opened up my bag of salt-n-vinegar chips and started eating away. Guess that isn't allowed. That was the last straw for the band leader who told me not to come back.

The best part? He didn't report to anybody that he kicked me out. So while my schedule showed me in band that period, I was fvcking around in the halls for the rest of the semester.

No, it couldn’t, moron. “Genius” is a noun. You using it as an adjective is bastardizing the word. Further, the definition you’re using relates to a person. Your use of it wasn’t relating to a person, but rather, an idea, so you’re doubly-bastardizing it. Your incorrect use of it would then allow somebody to be called a “genius genius.” See how stupid that (and you) are?

Just because a million people do it incorrectly doesn’t make it correct or proper. Large pollution of a word doesn’t suddenly make the incorrect usage correct.

But don’t take my word for it. Here ya’ go:

If that’s the case, it’s only because you make more errors than a normal moron. But show us all of those disproportionate responses to you.
It's both, you fvcking idiot.

Don't believe me? Believe Merriam-Webster.

Quit stalking me, take the loss and move on, div.

Reactions: 19MU88
It's both, you fvcking idiot.

Don't believe me? Believe Merriam-Webster.

Quit stalking me, take the loss and move on, div.
Do you realize what the big gray box reading "informal" means, moron? It means it's slang; colloquial, incorrect, improper.

Did you really not notice that or were you just trying to argue dishonestly, again?

Long cut? Are you some kind of chick? Copenhagen fine cut is the way to go.

The only acceptable long cut is actually Red Man Golden Blend.
If I was a chick, I'd be trying to f*** most of the posters on this forum. Longest peckers in the world are posters here, according to what I've read here.

I can't keep the fine cut together, and it causes not getting laid with it throughout my teeth. I can't dip Copenhagen. There's something in it that makes me break out in sweat and feel close to death. Skoal long cut. Wintergreen.

If I was a chick, I'd be trying to f*** most of the posters on this forum. Longest peckers in the world are posters here, according to what I've read here.

I can't keep the fine cut together, and it causes not getting laid with it throughout my teeth. I can't dip Copenhagen. There's something in it that makes me break out in sweat and feel close to death. Skoal long cut. Wintergreen.
I just figured you would start wearing rompers next.

It doesn't matter if her address comes back with no worthy information when you find it in the county assessor's page.
There are other public government sites that may assist with finding your desired information. I am just trying to help you out.

Do you realize what the big gray box reading "informal" means, moron? It means it's slang; colloquial, incorrect, improper.
Stop. Just stop. Just because it's "informal" or "slang" doesn't make it "incorrect" or "improper." That's just you asserting your (incorrect) opinion as a conclusion.

BTW, I just Googled "genius vs. ingenious" and realized you fvcking SKIPPED the first three links that come up, all of which support my position, and went to the fourth link - the Quora one that you posted - to find the one that supported your argument! 🤣🤣🤣

So, you Googled the issue to try and prove yourself right, saw that you weren't, and posted a Quora - Quora!!! - link from what, seven years ago as a last gasp attempt to save face?🤣🤣🤣

What a dork. Get the fvck out of here with that bullshit you creepy-ass stalker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
rifle, can we at least see a real picture? Even though most Orientals look alike to us, it's possible I can run her picture through surveillance software and give you a full report.

Stop. Just stop. Just because it's "informal" or "slang" doesn't make it "incorrect" or "improper." That's just you asserting your (incorrect) opinion as a conclusion.
The Oxford English is widely considered the definitive dictionary.

What does it say about "genius" as an adjective? They call it slang and colloquial. Amazing that I described it as the same earlier too, huh?

You do realize how dictionaries work, right? If enough people started referring to unintelligent attorneys as "cumeaters," then some dictionaries would add that as a word. That doesn't make it correct. If enough people started calling cats "dogs," some dictionaries would eventually add that definition. It doesn't mean it is correct.

BTW, I just Googled "genius vs. ingenious" and realized you fvcking SKIPPED the first three links that come up, all of which support my position, and went to the fourth link - the Quora one that you posted - to find the one that supported your argument! 🤣🤣🤣

So, you Googled the issue to try and prove yourself right, saw that you weren't, and posted a Quora - Quora!!! - link from what, seven years ago as a last gasp attempt to save face?🤣🤣🤣
This is embarrassing for you. You continue to show just how much you lack in general knowledge and intelligence.

First, what makes you think I Googled "genius vs. ingenious"? It's not what I Googled. The first return from my search showed this, on an English website, where people interested in proper grammar go:

But let's say I did Google the phrase you used. Here is the first thing it says:

So now that your attempt has failed repeatedly, let's top off your overall lack of intelligence.

Do you know what SEO is? Do you know what SERPS are? They are geographically based. So what you show on some Google searches in your shithole town very well may be different than my results on searches.

I don't know if you could have failed as many times as you did in one post.

rifle, can we at least see a real picture? Even though most Orientals look alike to us, it's possible I can run her picture through surveillance software and give you a full report.
Unfortunately, that can't be done anymore. Thank your fellow black man for that.

The Oxford English is widely considered the definitive dictionary.

What does it say about "genius" as an adjective? They call it slang and colloquial. Amazing that I described it as the same earlier too, huh?

You do realize how dictionaries work, right? If enough people started referring to unintelligent attorneys as "cumeaters," then some dictionaries would add that as a word. That doesn't make it correct. If enough people started calling cats "dogs," some dictionaries would eventually add that definition. It doesn't mean it is correct.

This is embarrassing for you. You continue to show just how much you lack in general knowledge and intelligence.

First, what makes you think I Googled "genius vs. ingenious"? It's not what I Googled. The first return from my search showed this, on an English website, where people interested in proper grammar go:

But let's say I did Google the phrase you used. Here is the first thing it says:

So now that your attempt has failed repeatedly, let's top off your overall lack of intelligence.

Do you know what SEO is? Do you know what SERPS are? They are geographically based. So what you show on some Google searches in your shithole town very well may be different than my results on searches.

I don't know if you could have failed as many times as you did in one post.
Okay.👍

Cliff's Notes version for those that don't want to read your bullshit -

"Yes, I know it can be used as an adjective, but I don't like it, so you're wrong."

You're like a slightly smarter version of Greed.

Last edited:
Okay.👍

Cliff's Notes version for those that don't want to read your bullshit -

"Yes, I know it can be used as an adjective, but I don't like it, so you're wrong."

You're like a slightly smarter version of Greed.
You're an idiot. You're a s l i g h t l y smarter version of IQ88.

Call me old Fashioned but when I met my wife I asked her what her name was. Never forgot it. We just celebrated being married 35 years. If you like her just ask her

You're an idiot. You're a s l i g h t l y smarter version of IQ88.
^^high school drop out failed businessman hypocrite commenting on others intelligence....much like he offers military opinions as a draft dodger^^

How hard is it to be all county in Appalachia?
honestly, going back to my time at MU, there has been countless baseball players from Appalachia on our team...I'd bet almost all had some sort of county, district award and most are forgettable, and you'd never know they even played at MU if they didn't tell you.

^^high school drop out failed businessman hypocrite commenting on others intelligence....much like he offers military opinions as a draft dodger^^
You're an idiot. You're the benchmark for stupidity.

honestly, going back to my time at MU, there has been countless baseball players from Appalachia on our team...I'd bet almost all had some sort of county, district award and most are forgettable, and you'd never know they even played at MU if they didn't tell you.
Reading comprehension, moron. He wasn’t talking about baseball.

Nobody noticed you were gone. Take a hint.

Reading comprehension, moron. He wasn’t talking about baseball.

Nobody noticed you were gone. Take a hint.
o.k. so you have average accomplishments that are forgettable in other areas. congratulations.

Nobody noticed I was gone? Did I leave? where was I? How in the world did this moron know I was gone and no one noticed?? looks like my stalker noticed. For a self proclaimed intellectual, you sure do have poor logic, might explain why you and the other board moron share so many views.

Nobody noticed I was gone? Did I leave? where was I? How in the world did this moron know I was gone and no one noticed?? looks like my stalker noticed. For a self proclaimed intellectual, you sure do have poor logic, might explain why you and the other board moron share so many views.
Let me dumb it down for you: You stopped posting for a week or so. Nobody noticed that you were gone.

Then, when you came back after that absence, people realized how good the board was without out.

They didn’t notice you were gone until you came back.

Let me dumb it down for you: You stopped posting for a week or so. Nobody noticed that you were gone.

Then, when you came back after that absence, people realized how good the board was without out.

They didn’t notice you were gone until you came back.
Thank you for noticing moron.

Warning Red Flag GIF

But you did notice, you even know how long he was gone.
Obsessed stalkers are very detailed. This has been an enjoyable exchange. Old baldy proved himself to be the obsessed one and proved to be a moron void of logic all in a short post.

Makes me wonder if he does the same in those novels he writes that I don't read.

But you did notice,
No, nobody noticed his absence. Only upon his return and the board started to get bad again dod people realize the reason why it was better.

But you did notice, you even know how long he was gone.
After he made the post on this thread acting like he wasn’t gone, I went and looked. He was gone, I believe, since Wednesday. And again, nobody noticed.

rifle, that's a nice bag you have. Does anybody ever come up to you in the airports to ask if they can hold your bag for you?
The matching Prada backpack is covering my exit hole so that people like ‘06 don’t get too tempted.

The single female pilot who kept staring prior to our flight basically made that offer. Upon disembarking from the plane, she was waiting at the door to the cockpit. I said “no cheese?” (we ate at the same restaurant before the flight, and she ordered a burger with no cheese). She laughed and responded that she can’t eat cheese. I replied with “on our dinner date, I’ll take your cheese and you can eat my meat . . . “ with a delay before I said “because I’m vegetarian.”

She loved it and asked where I was based out of before I could sense that the other passengers in first-class (because ya’ know, wealthy) were getting annoyed with our flirting and wanted to get off the plane.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT