ADVERTISEMENT

Glad the left is okay with all these insurrections

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
After being taught that the events of 01/06 were worse than Pearl Harbor and 9/11 i am glad all of these other "insurrections" have been kept out of the news. For the record, I do not support the actions of idiots who stormed the building. I just think that calling this an insurrection rather than a protest that turned into a riot is bull. Now go ahead libs and defend these from the left

https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/0...government-buildings-and-assaulted-democracy/

Both are wrong

Instead of name calling, how about defend the article that was shared. Idiot.
I'm attacking a stupid attempt to equate those incidents to Jan 6, and I'm attacking the poster that provided the Federalist as a source. pervtard.

The "man" has no social skills or ability to converse in any other way. Just look at him chasing every comment around. He needs a hobby....oh, wait. Cabinets were the hobby.
It's not lacking in social skills to call liars and idiots what they are. phlegmwad.

Zero ability to actually put an argument together.

This is what Greed has become:
anchorman-loud-noises.gif

Can we still block users? Greed contributes nothing. Blocking him would make threads 30% shorter and I wouldn’t have to read him calling people an idiot 500 times. What a waste of time.
You're just an idiot that contributes lies.
Here's some help....2 clicks. 1 on my handle, 1 on ignore.

After being taught that the events of 01/06 were worse than Pearl Harbor and 9/11 i am glad all of these other "insurrections" have been kept out of the news. For the record, I do not support the actions of idiots who stormed the building. I just think that calling this an insurrection rather than a protest that turned into a riot is bull. Now go ahead libs and defend these from the left

https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/0...government-buildings-and-assaulted-democracy/

Both are wrong
Can you please point out where it was called “worse than Pearl Harbor or 9/11”

that article is simply a whataboutism! Hell yes, all those involved in those cases should be arrested and tried. Lock their asses up! How many of those incidents were an attempt to interrupt the PEACEFUL transition of power that makes our democracy the greatest one in history?

Last edited:
Reactions: Chevy1
Can we still block users? Greed contributes nothing. Blocking him would make threads 30% shorter and I wouldn’t have to read him calling people an idiot 500 times. What a waste of time.
Hell yes you can, and it's made the threads much easier to read. The only problem is herdman constantly quoting him and engaging him in conversation.

I still don't see what is being quoted, but herdman's part of the conversation clearly is one-sided.

Greed is the demented old man in the nursing home who constantly rips his depends off and plays in his own shit. After playing in it he then starts slinging it and that's basically a metaphor for how he operates on here. I grew tired of it long ago and blocked him.

Hell yes you can, and it's made the threads much easier to read. The only problem is herdman constantly quoting him and engaging him in conversation.

I still don't see what is being quoted, but herdman's part of the conversation clearly is one-sided.

Greed is the demented old man in the nursing home who constantly rips his depends off and plays in his own shit. After playing in it he then starts slinging it and that's basically a metaphor for how he operates on here. I grew tired of it long ago and blocked him.
I'm out of sight, and you're out of your mind.

Reactions: ohio herd

that article is simply a whataboutism! Hell yes, all those involved in those cases should be arrested and tried. Lock their asses up! How many of those incidents were an attempt to interrupt the PEACEFUL transition of power that makes our democracy the greatest one in history?

well the quote is in the article so maybe next time you could read it before you just respond. Glad to know you support liberal insurrections

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.

that's why they always give him a blue gown when he goes to the ER

Tried to make this point the other day. I haven't seen or heard anyone state Jan 6 was as important as 9-11 or Dec 7th. Of course, it isn't.

Media on the right must be hammering this "date comparison" point pretty hard in their seemingly all-encompassing and non-ending effort to communicate that Jan 6 is not that big of a deal....which is ironic IMO.

Here's what Harris actually said:
“Certain dates echo throughout history, including dates that instantly remind all who have lived through them, where they were and what they were doing when our democracy came under assault,”

She never claimed one date was more important, just as important or less important - she simply stated the date will be etched in history for those "who have lived thru them".

Snopes labels the claim the vp said Jan6 was worse than 12/7 or 9-11 as "mostly false":
Harris did not say or imply that the attack on the U.S. Capitol was "worse than Pearl Harbor and 9/11."

Here's what Harris actually said:
“Certain dates echo throughout history, including dates that instantly remind all who have lived through them, where they were and what they were doing when our democracy came under assault,”

She never claimed one date was more important, just as important or less important - she simply stated the date will be etched in history for those "who have lived thru them".

Snopes labels the claim the vp said Jan6 was worse than 12/7 or 9-11 as "mostly false":
Harris did not say or imply that the attack on the U.S. Capitol was "worse than Pearl Harbor and 9/11."
LOL LOL good lord so here is what snopes said

What's True
Harris cited "January 6th, 2021," as one of three dates that "echo throughout history" as an occasion on which American democracy came under assault — along with the attack on Pearl Harbor, and the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. But...
What's False

so she compared , implied whatever, 01/06 to Pearl Harbor and 9/11. So you are defending this crap trying to say it is okay since she didn't say it was worse, It wasn't even close. Pitiful- LOL
Now denounce all of the liberal attacks on public buildings like I and other conservatives denounced the actions of some on 01/06

What's True
Harris cited "January 6th, 2021," as one of three dates that "echo throughout history" as an occasion on which American democracy came under assault — along with the attack on Pearl Harbor, and the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. But...
What's False

so she compared , implied whatever, 01/06 to Pearl Harbor and 9/11. So you are defending this crap trying to say it is okay since she didn't say it was worse, It wasn't even close. Pitiful- LOL
Now denounce all of the liberal attacks on public buildings like I and other conservatives denounced the actions of some on 01/06
You have been shown to be wrong. Crawl back into the woodwork.

What's True
What's False

What's pitiful is your lame attempt to attribute language to a quote that's simply not there. Also, she did add the qualifier "for those who lived thru them" - a part of the quote you omitted.

Really!?! Occupying the department of interior and the Wisconsin Capitol or the Federal bldg in Portland... that's an "insurrection"!?! Those actions have the potential to overturn the US govt? That article was a load of poo.

Chevy's attempts at explaining away what Harris said and did is an exercise in absurdity - just like the left's ongoing attempts to make this something bigger than what it was. Why? They need the boogeyman narrative of an out-of-control right in order to appease their base. The problem? It just further ostracizes independents and middle- leaning dems who know the whole thing is ridiculous.

Chevy's attempts at explaining away what Harris said and did is an exercise in absurdity - just like the left's ongoing attempts to make this something bigger than what it was. Why? They need the boogeyman narrative of an out-of-control right in order to appease their base. The problem? It just further ostracizes independents and middle- leaning dems who know the whole thing is ridiculous.
You're an idiot. We don't need to "make this something bigger than what it was". It's exactly what I call it, which is an insurrection against the United States Government in an attempt to overturn a free and fair election. It's really bad partially because of the attempts to overturn the election in court before the certification in Congress, the vote from the stupid republican congress members to not certify the election, and the lying and cowardice involved in a continued attempt to frame it as a rigged election by idiots like you and the GOP. You idiots have managed to convince about 70% of contards to believe that an illegitimate president now holds office. Events of Pearl Harbor and 911 were not as able to shake democracy as Jan 6.

If you’re capable at all of understanding context it’s clear that Harris is not saying 1/6 was as bad as 9/11 or Pearl Harbor.
Like a good little liberal, you're deliberately playing naive. She shouldn't have ever made any comparisons or promoted any similarities. One person was killed and that's debatable wether her actions should've cost her the price of her life.

By making the comparison, she was simply trying to exaggerate the severity, but it came off as cringy to everyone except cucks like you and Chevy. And it came off as disrespectful to the family members of thousands who lost their lives in actual attacks on democracy.

Like a good little liberal, you're deliberately playing naive. She shouldn't have ever made any comparisons or promoted any similarities. One person was killed and that's debatable wether her actions should've cost her the price of her life.

By making the comparison, she was simply trying to exaggerate the severity, but it came off as cringy to everyone except cucks like you and Chevy. And it came off as disrespectful to the family members of thousands who lost their lives in actual attacks on democracy.
You're a lying idiot.

Merely posted her exact quote.

The only explanation required is for those who can't read her words at face value.

I have no idea what I was doing on Jan 6, 2021. The only reason it's still in my memory is the media apparatus of the democratic party is using it to create a domestic terrorism unit to target political enemies.

It's truly sad you have fallen for this psyop, Chevy. Covid too. What went wrong?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT