ADVERTISEMENT

why is the POTUS still wearing a mask?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
this is a sign of weakness and stupidity at this point. Why? Can these idiots ever let it go? Why is he wearing a damn mask outside on a tarmac on a runway?

Really? weak ass foolish virtue signaling morons. the mush brain is the freaking potus of the usa; put the damn mask up. be a leader for pete sakes. are these people so limp wristed and spined they have to wear it to bow down to their left wing base? I have traveled all week and saw two idiot families wearing a mask . People were laughing at them. One was outside by the pool and they made their 10 or so year old kids ear them. Another was a family of idiots in a parking lot going into the hotel. Nobody else. Nobody.. Do these blue libs need votes that bad? Mush wears one outside on a runway.

Last edited:
this is a sign of weakness and stupidity at this point. Why? Can these idiots ever let it go? Why is he wearing a damn mask outside on a tarmac on a runway?

Really? weak ass foolish virtue signaling morons. the mush brain is the freaking potus of the usa; put the damn mask up. be a leader for pete sakes. are these people so limp wristed and spined they have to wear it to bow down to their left wing base? I have traveled all week and saw two idiot families wearing a mask . People were laughing at them. One was outside by the pool and they made their 10 or so year old kids ear them. Another was a family of idiots in a parking lot going into the hotel. Nobody else. Nobody.. Do these blue libs need votes that bad? Mush wears one outside on a runway.

If he really got 4 shots, the Big Guy may not be long for the earth.

You're a lying idiot trumptard and oath breaker.

You're an idiot.
There are many people who did not get their shots who have already left this earth and many more will do likewise..but thats freedom is it not?...wonders why Trump got his shots and all the Fox News people did also..could it be to save their lying lives?

he is virtue singaling.

i know several 80 year olds who don't wear a mask
Forget what the sign says, I stick my hands up on roller coasters. And many people have sex with hookers without wearing a condom. What's your point? People can determine the level of risk they are OK with; if they die, oh well. Just don't go stick your dick in your wife after rawdogging the slut from the strip joint, she didn't get a choice in the acceptance of risk. Joe is old. His wife is old. Half of Congress is old. A mask might be a good idea for him. Maybe it isn't for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT