ADVERTISEMENT

If you were hiring someone to run or protect your home, business, or family.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Why would hire or elect a weak feeble leader? You wouldn't. So, what we are seeing in America is when weak, feeble limp wristed men help elect(fraudlent or otherwise) a weak, feeble leader.

We have a growing problem in America of acting on emotion and men that are weak, feeble, feminized, and limp wristed. So, we end up with someone like Joe Biden.

So, we hae the Chinese testing us and so on. The leaders bow down to PC crap and being woke.

You wouldnt want a feeble leader or boss or someone running you business or protecting your home or property. The American male is feminized and in many cases beyone pussy whipped. Here we are, weak, controlled, and acting like a bunch of emotional women on their periods. Men have lost their fortitude. We end up with one at the top, Mush. We end up with PC leaders and woke crap in these corporations and schools. They are ruining the American male.

Why would hire or elect a weak feeble leader? You wouldn't. So, what we are seeing in America is when weak, feeble limp wristed men help elect(fraudlent or otherwise) a weak, feeble leader.

We have a growing problem in America of acting on emotion and men that are weak, feeble, feminized, and limp wristed. So, we end up with someone like Joe Biden.

So, we hae the Chinese testing us and so on. The leaders bow down to PC crap and being woke.

You wouldnt want a feeble leader or boss or someone running you business or protecting your home or property. The American male is feminized and in many cases beyone pussy whipped. Here we are, weak, controlled, and acting like a bunch of emotional women on their periods. Men have lost their fortitude. We end up with one at the top, Mush. We end up with PC leaders and woke crap in these corporations and schools. They are ruining the American male.
Are you saying we should all go by the DeSantis model?

That is your opinion , for a person who has lived there twice the Republicans ruined the state. You can hardly get around in the state now it so over crowded .
That is because so many people want to live there. Also, depends on where you go. Mayb they should ruin it like Dems have done elsewhere to the point of nobody wanting to be there.

So, we have the Chinese testing us and so on.
If you think this started under Biden, you are incredibly mistaken.

I spent a good amount of time today deep diving into this thing. 100's of incidents, the majority off the coasts because that is where we train (and yep, when YOUR dude was in office). That Senate hearing wasn't about flying saucers lol. I am 100% in on my thoughts that China fvcked up with that big ass balloon, because anyone could see it and now the entire country is super pissed at them and there is political will to stick it to China. But most incidents have not been the big ass balloon type. Small balloons and drones. We have a serious problem.

Turns out I was right about what we look for. Much like weather radar, air defense radar has filters and algorithms that discard what is thought to be unimportant. Like I said, we traditionally have looked for speed. Planes, jets, missiles. According to multiple reports, apparently this got tweaked recently. We have also been upgrading both fighter radar and naval radar to deal with this small UAP threat. The bad news is these incidents over training areas has likely given China a shitload of electronic intel. We are behind in the small drone wars especially on the defensive side, because we didn't focus on it....this will likely rapidly change, and looks to be changing right before our eyes.

We are all happy that desantis invented beaches and good weather for old people. Genius.

Wait, you think that is it? Of course those help. But, California is losing population. NY? The center of the unvierse while cold was always doing well, losing population.

Now, if Florida were run like NY it would be called North Cuba.

If you think this started under Biden, you are incredibly mistaken.

I spent a good amount of time today deep diving into this thing. 100's of incidents, the majority off the coasts because that is where we train (and yep, when YOUR dude was in office). That Senate hearing wasn't about flying saucers lol. I am 100% in on my thoughts that China fvcked up with that big ass balloon, because anyone could see it and now the entire country is super pissed at them and there is political will to stick it to China. But most incidents have not been the big ass balloon type. Small balloons and drones. We have a serious problem.

Turns out I was right about what we look for. Much like weather radar, air defense radar has filters and algorithms that discard what is thought to be unimportant. Like I said, we traditionally have looked for speed. Planes, jets, missiles. According to multiple reports, apparently this got tweaked recently. We have also been upgrading both fighter radar and naval radar to deal with this small UAP threat. The bad news is these incidents over training areas has likely given China a shitload of electronic intel. We are behind in the small drone wars especially on the defensive side, because we didn't focus on it....this will likely rapidly change, and looks to be changing right before our eyes.
Never said it did start under Mush Biden. IT seems to be accelerating and his response has been bizarre.

IT seems to be accelerating and his response has been bizarre.
It seems to be accelerating to you because you were not aware of past events, and may seem to be doing so in general because we figured out how to find this shit.

What is bizarre about observation/intel gathering and then shooting shit down? What exactly do you propose we do different?

Florida has gained population every single year since 1946.
It is amazing what people will put up with because they do not like cold weather. Hot and humid as hell, tap water tastes like shit, horrible traffic, massive hurricanes, giant bugs, goddamn dinosaurs in every body of water.

Last time we were in PCB we thought for about a minute it would be nice to live there...then we came to our senses. It's nice to visit there, then after about a week it's time to get the hell out lol.

It seems to be accelerating to you because you were not aware of past events, and may seem to be doing so in general because we figured out how to find this shit.

What is bizarre about observation/intel gathering and then shooting shit down? What exactly do you propose we do different?

It is amazing what people will put up with because they do not like cold weather. Hot and humid as hell, tap water tastes like shit, horrible traffic, massive hurricanes, giant bugs, goddamn dinosaurs in every body of water.

Last time we were in PCB we thought for about a minute it would be nice to live there...then we came to our senses. It's nice to visit there, then after about a week it's time to get the hell out lol.

Agree with above bolded. It hink this may have been going on, but now it's more public.

With regard to Florida....the weather thing isn't related at at all to new migration there. Florida has always been hot; NY and Illinois have always been cold. California has always had fantastic weather in much of it.

The in-migration is due to a number of factors, but it isn't weather...that variable is unchanged.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
With regard to Florida....the weather thing isn't related at at all to new migration there. Florida has always been hot; NY and Illinois have always been cold. California has always had fantastic weather in much of it.

The in-migration is due to a number of factors, but it isn't weather...that variable is unchanged.
Mainly, the entire environment in those cities is complete shit, garbage, and vagrancy. Literally...shit, garbage, and vagrancy.

Mainly, the entire environment in those cities is complete shit, garbage, and vagrancy. Literally...shit, garbage, and vagrancy.

Covid/schools/remote work had a lot to do with it too.

I have new neighbors that are partially remote, partially flying to NYC on Monday-Thurs.

I've mentioned this before, but a couple moved to make sure their kids were in school full time and not masked...yet they are still pretty woke.

California taxation/cost of living has led to a couple of physicians moving to my area as well.

All factors you think desirable could be present in Grand Falls, and people would say "nope, fvck that."
California has always had fantastic weather in much of it.
I used to say I would not want to live in California, but I've changed my stance on this. The rub is I would want to live in the places no one really wants to live...Owens Valley comes to mind.

https://www.youtube.com/@GhostTownLiving/videos

All factors you think desirable could be present in Grand Falls, and people would say "nope, fvck that."

I used to say I would not want to live in California, but I've changed my stance on this. The rub is I would want to live in the places no one really wants to live...Owens Valley comes to mind.

https://www.youtube.com/@GhostTownLiving/videos
I have lived in 14 states. I live in KY now because that is where my daughter lives and I am too old to get around like I used to. If I were younger I would choose Montana in the summer and Arizona the rest of the time.

They're going there to avoid state income tax.

The rate of migration there has increased. The weather hasn't changed, that variable is unchanged.
NY has had millions and millions of people forever. Now they are losing population? Why?

Sure, Florida weather helps but so does a frinedly tax envirionment. Friendly business environment, less reguation, and freedom.

NY has had millions and millions of people forever. Now they are losing population? Why?

Sure, Florida weather helps but so does a frinedly tax envirionment. Friendly business environment, less reguation, and freedom.
The last part is in question. Weather is great. tax is great. The business environment is the biggest problem. Citrus farming giving way to manufacturing and large businesses and mom and pop places giving way to chain restaurants and stores. Large influx of people causing very congested small roads and many 4 or more lane highways. Not the great Florida it used to be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT