ADVERTISEMENT

Glad to have all the guys here.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Especially the ones who found a home here when the other forum was closed. Glad folks from other sites joined us. Glad the WVU guys are here to join in the fight for sanity and freedom.

As evident by people around this faltering nations behavior, keep up the good fight.

The lunatics are going to get crazier and crazier as this year rolls around.

As Arch said there are more important things going on.

Let the crazies be crazy. Keep up the good work.

Especially the ones who found a home here when the other forum was closed. Glad folks from other sites joined us. Glad the WVU guys are here to join in the fight for sanity and freedom.

As evident by people around this faltering nations behavior, keep up the good fight.

7 more days of this board being destroyed all because you're a hypocrite. And if he continues tomorrow, the clock resets.

Look at the lack of posts from different people the last 36 hours. Great job allowing the board to be ruined.

7 more days of this board being destroyed all because you're a hypocrite. And if he continues tomorrow, the clock resets.

Look at the lack of posts from different people the last 36 hours. Great job allowing the board to be ruined.
OR we can put you on ignore, and, like GREED, all of our problems will vanish.

Reactions: 19MU88 and Jartard
OR we can put you on ignore, and, like GREED, all of our problems will vanish.

But you can't. It's why so many of you are obsessed with me. It's why so many of you start threads about me. It's why I'm on top of the marquee and you're collecting tickets at the gate. I leave for a few days, and there are numerous threads asking about me. You start sending me strange selfies.

Ok

Glad to be here.

Took the wife and kid to the Whiskey Myers concert yesterday did I miss anything on here?

You are the one that got all butt hurt and ruined the board by posting 87 threads. You are the one that is ruining the board. For being you know rich you really don't have a lot going for you or much of anything to occupy your time

You are the one that got all butt hurt and ruined the board by posting 87 threads. You are the one that is ruining the board. For being you know rich you really don't have a lot going for you or much of anything to occupy your time
Put him on ignore and all of those threads disappear.

Reactions: KyMUfan

Thanks. But FYI, I'm a former WVU guy. I don't watch or follow college sports or pro sports anymore, besides UFC. It doesn't mean I hate WVU or any other college or pro team, I just don't care. I wish my state's colleges the best and that's pretty much it. I came here mainly for political debate. I have no qualms with anyone. I learned my lesson about taking things personally.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT