ADVERTISEMENT

Go ahead and add a future humanitarian disaster to the Biden Admin.

raleighherdfan

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 22, 2010
A Nuclear Iran

Malley's capitulation includes delisting Iran's Revolutionary Guards Corps from the State Department's list of Foreign Terror Organizations and ending U.S. sanctions on Iran's senior terror masters—including the terror chiefs responsible for the massacre of 241 U.S. Marines at the Marine barracks in Beirut in 1983 and the 1994 bombing of the Jewish community center in Buenos Aires in 1994, where 85 people were killed.

Malley has agreed to end sanctions on 112 entities and people tied to Iranian dictator Ali Khamenei, through which Khamenei has accrued massive wealth and organized Iran's global terror and weapons procurement networks. Malley is willing to end sanctions on Iranian entities and individuals involved in the torture and murder of Iranian civilians.

All told, Noronha's colleagues said Malley has agreed to sanctions relief that will provide Iran with an immediate cash infusion of $90 billion, as well as an additional $50-55 billion annually in oil and gas profits.

On the nuclear front, beyond a few formalities, Biden's deal will enable Iran to move full-speed ahead with its development of advanced centrifuges and continue its race to the nuclear finish line. All limitations—which are largely unenforceable—will be removed in two and a half years. And Iran's nuclear program, which constitutes a material breach of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty of which Iran is a signatory, will be legitimated by the UN and the U.S. government.

A Nuclear Iran

Malley's capitulation includes delisting Iran's Revolutionary Guards Corps from the State Department's list of Foreign Terror Organizations and ending U.S. sanctions on Iran's senior terror masters—including the terror chiefs responsible for the massacre of 241 U.S. Marines at the Marine barracks in Beirut in 1983 and the 1994 bombing of the Jewish community center in Buenos Aires in 1994, where 85 people were killed.

Malley has agreed to end sanctions on 112 entities and people tied to Iranian dictator Ali Khamenei, through which Khamenei has accrued massive wealth and organized Iran's global terror and weapons procurement networks. Malley is willing to end sanctions on Iranian entities and individuals involved in the torture and murder of Iranian civilians.

All told, Noronha's colleagues said Malley has agreed to sanctions relief that will provide Iran with an immediate cash infusion of $90 billion, as well as an additional $50-55 billion annually in oil and gas profits.

On the nuclear front, beyond a few formalities, Biden's deal will enable Iran to move full-speed ahead with its development of advanced centrifuges and continue its race to the nuclear finish line. All limitations—which are largely unenforceable—will be removed in two and a half years. And Iran's nuclear program, which constitutes a material breach of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty of which Iran is a signatory, will be legitimated by the UN and the U.S. government.
But Trump...☹️

I’m awaiting the board “libertarians” response where he defends Lyin Biden and the libs once more. @Raoul Duke MU
I'm awaiting Rufus to post a link that exists.

Also, it is worth noting that it would be consistent with libertarian principles to say who the fvck are we to tell the Iranians they cannot have nuclear power or nuclear weapons. It would also be consistent with such principles to advocate trade with Iran, instead of sanctions against Iran, as a tool to moderate them....after all, capitalism alone can fix all ills.

after all, capitalism alone can fix all ills.
This is not incorrect. Look at Vietnam, in 10’years I think we’ll be able to say Vietnam was a W and move it over from L column.

Cuba and Iran had it pretty good before Castro and the mullahs. Most folks alive in those countries today don’t remember those eras.

Reactions: i am herdman
Makes you wonder about all that cash the Obama sent them in the middle of the night.

Libs are stupid

I'm awaiting Rufus to post a link that exists.

Also, it is worth noting that it would be consistent with libertarian principles to say who the fvck are we to tell the Iranians they cannot have nuclear power or nuclear weapons. It would also be consistent with such principles to advocate trade with Iran, instead of sanctions against Iran, as a tool to moderate them....after all, capitalism alone can fix all ills.
That's dumb as shit. Why would we ever let them have a nuke?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19MU88
That's dumb as shit. Why would ever let them have a nuke?
The country whose politcal figures were chanting, "Death to America" just like two years ago in their chamber should get a nuke? Just because dems are self-hating doesn't mean the rest of us are.

This is not incorrect. Look at Vietnam, in 10’years I think we’ll be able to say Vietnam was a W and move it over from L column.

Cuba and Iran had it pretty good before Castro and the mullahs. Most folks alive in those countries today don’t remember those eras.
And of course, increased prosperity and education is one reason the clerics got pissed, because it cost them influence.

Vietnam is interesting. Miliatry wise when you look at the USA won most everything in terms of the large scale battles. Poltiically it turned into a bad situation and the take ground and police action stuff turned old.

But, now from what I am gathering the Vietnamese really don't like the influence of China and somewhat fear China. Could they be a real future ally?

So you morons resurrect a year old thread, and go as far as to call me out with a tag, yet I'm the dumb one here....sure thing, Slappy.
I didn't resurrect it dumbass. However, since you're an expert in all things foreign policy, you should understand Iran is back in the news when it comes to their nuclear program. Just like some of us suggested (over a year ago) this will come back to bite us in the ass. We understand, you dont care, orange man bad syndrome overtakes this topic.

That's dumb as shit. Why would we ever let them have a nuke?
Why should it be to up to "we" to tell Iran what it can and cannot do, especially when "we" ourselves have nukes and have been known to fvck with Iran?

The 2015 deal was a better deal because it was multilateral. Five nuclear powers, not all of whom get along, saying no to Iran. But of course someone had to tear that up and then do nothing to replace it.

Why should it be to up to "we" to tell Iran what it can and cannot do, especially when "we" ourselves have nukes and have been known to fvck with Iran?

The 2015 deal was a better deal because it was multilateral. Five nuclear powers, not all of whom get along, saying no to Iran. But of course someone had to tear that up and then do nothing to replace it.
Because the are nuts and would have a nuke.
Did you go to yhe John Kerry school of strategy? Cmon.

The 2015 deal was shit

The question is not "why should Iran not have nukes?" The question is, why is it the place of the US to unilaterally make this decision?

Also, please describe how the 2015 deal was "shit"...perhaps using some citations, instead of your usual bullshit.
Well, I was on a phone. I didn't know anybody wanted an essay.

It is our place because like I said they are nuts and would have a nuke. That is reason enough. They are fanatical and they could never be trusted with it. We have a serious vested interested in them not having it. Does it really need elaboration? Seriously? I mean somethings are self explanatory. I don't give a damn about fair in this case or our business. Why did JFK not allow Cuba to have a nuke in the 60's? Was it our place to say they couldn't? Well, yeahhh.

Now on to deal:

1)You can't trust the SOB's and how were they actually going to be monitored? There were littl to no guarantees of monitoring.

2)It had temporary restrictions and it allowed them to accelerate development on the front end.

3)It gives them power by still developing nukes and they hate us and our allies and it would give them more power in a strategic region.

4)It gave them loads of US based money

5)At then end of the day, there was not way long term to stop them getting a nuke.

Well, I was on a phone. I didn't know anybody wanted an essay.

It is our place because like I said they are nuts and would have a nuke. That is reason enough. They are fanatical and they could never be trusted with it. We have a serious vested interested in them not having it. Does it really need elaboration? Seriously? I mean somethings are self explanatory. I don't give a damn about fair in this case or our business. Why did JFK not allow Cuba to have a nuke in the 60's? Was it our place to say they couldn't? Well, yeahhh.

Now on to deal:

1)You can't trust the SOB's and how were they actually going to be monitored? There were littl to no guarantees of monitoring.

2)It had temporary restrictions and it allowed them to accelerate development on the front end.

3)It gives them power by still developing nukes and they hate us and our allies and it would give them more power in a strategic region.

4)It gave them loads of US based money

5)At then end of the day, there was not way long term to stop them getting a nuke.
I thought it gave them money that was theirs to begin with?

Facts: sanctions have caused Iran problems buying things like food and medical supplies. This really isn't how sanctions should work.

What gives the US more of a vested interest than any other nation? Personally, I'd argue we are probably fifth or so down the list.

I thought it gave them money that was theirs to begin with?

Facts: sanctions have caused Iran problems buying things like food and medical supplies. This really isn't how sanctions should work.

What gives the US more of a vested interest than any other nation? Personally, I'd argue we are probably fifth or so down the list.
I don't care if it was theirs. Screw them. They owe us for things they have done and terrorist attacks and killing our troops in Iraq and elsewhere. They can wait on their money. Terrorist state. Screw em.

Two, we do have a vested interested. Why do you think we are in the Persian Gulf, Horn of Africa, etc? You want them becoming the dominate factor? Once they get a nuke, then they have all the power in that region? What are you going to do to them once they get it?

"A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey,"

_______orange jesus

So you morons resurrect a year old thread, and go as far as to call me out with a tag, yet I'm the dumb one here....sure thing, Slappy.
Yes you most certainly are the dumb one.

Check back in when you figure out you are a libiot and not a libertarian

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT