ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck out there in California

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
You all are certified nuts. Trying to appease the reparations folks is beyond insane. They will never be happy and you all don't have the money to do what they are asking. It will never be enough and you are just playing games anyway.

Your state in the long run isn't going to make it. You can't operate that way.

Last edited:
"You all are certified nuts."
_____________trumptard
Joe Biden Laughing GIF by The Democrats

You all are certified nuts. Trying to appease the reparations folks is beyond insane. They will never be happy and you all don't have the money to do what they are asking. It will never enough and you are just playing game anyway.

Your state in the long run isn't going to make it. You can't operate that way.
I am not for reparations but the real reason we are not going to all make is if the republicans continue to give huge tax breaks to the ULTRA wealthy. I am thinking the third time will be the charm and do it.

I am not for reparations but the real reason we are not going to all make is if the republicans continue to give huge tax breaks to the ULTRA wealthy. I am thinking the third time will be the charm and do it.
That's just dumb as shit.

First of all we can't even agree what man or woman is anymore. We can't protect our borders. We can't agree on elections. Taxing the rich is one of the least of our problems. By the way the ultra wealthy and corporations are on your side. Youe are being short sighted

Reactions: marshallisqbu

First of all we can't even agree what man or woman is anymore. We can't protect our borders. We can't agree on elections. Taxing the rich is one of the least of our problems. By the way the ultra wealthy and corporations are on your side. Youe are being short sighted
First of all I am not concerned about peoples genitals as you are so fixated on them. and not taxing the rich is our problem. And corporations are not our friend as they are gouging us something fierce with their high prices and huge profits and all those millions upon millions of bonues they get while not wanting to pay a fair wage to the people who make those products for them. The deficit is so high because those ULTRA wealthy you so adore dont pay enough taxes and the burden goes on the middle class. They are not using those extra tax breaks to create more jobs but rather buy back stock and over inflate their stock prices to astronomical levels and then when they start going down they want to blame Biden. Get real and look at the whole picture for once.

• Haha
Reactions: alphasig1053
More like… good luck to all the people in Texas. From another mass shooting to someone running over a bunch of migrants at a shelter and killing them. Seems like Abbott sure has a great grasp on reality.

What does their money have to do with anything? How about cut spending? Stop all the fraud waste and abuse within the federal government. Why do we as a country borrow money from other countries just to give it away as "aid"?

First of all I am not concerned about peoples genitals as you are so fixated on them. and not taxing the rich is our problem. And corporations are not our friend as they are gouging us something fierce with their high prices and huge profits and all those millions upon millions of bonues they get while not wanting to pay a fair wage to the people who make those products for them. The deficit is so high because those ULTRA wealthy you so adore dont pay enough taxes and the burden goes on the middle class. They are not using those extra tax breaks to create more jobs but rather buy back stock and over inflate their stock prices to astronomical levels and then when they start going down they want to blame Biden. Get real and look at the whole picture for once.
We don't have a tax problem we have a spending priblem

You're a liar and oath breaker.

The Ultra wealthy elites are democrats in large numbers.

You are using that old argument form the 1950s.

The Ultra wealthy elites are democrats in large numbers.

You are using that old argument form the 1950s.
Democrats core beliefs systems are all from the late 1800s and early 1900s. It failed then and it fails just as much now. Karl and Vlad would be glad they are still trying though

Democrats core beliefs systems are all from the late 1800s and early 1900s. It failed then and it fails just as much now. Karl and Vlad would be glad they are still trying though
Correct. It ultimately fails. They just say things to get votes. It is unsustainable.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
Does this thing have a real chance?.Surely your state is not that nuts.

No!

1. State doesn't have the $$
2. Supreme Court will shoot it down.

It's just a ploy, just like Uncle Sams, 15k payment for College tuition loans.

My concern is when the concerned party realizes it was all BS. Will they go down without lashing out like College Students have? This may be Summer '2020 all over again. When they realize it was all a dog and pony show.

Honestly, think for a second. If it did go through and each African-American family gets 5 mil. or what the hell ever. A study showed that every worker in the state would see their paychecks go down 25-35%, just to pay the reparations. If you want to cause animosity between races, that's a good way to do it. This person cannot put food on the table, so 33% of their annual salary goes to someone else.

Do you think that will go over well? Want to start a race war or mass migration out? That's a good way to do it.

No!

My concern is when the concerned party realizes it was all BS. Will they go down without lashing out like College Students have? This may be Summer '2020 all over again. When they realize it was all a dog and pony show.

Honestly, think for a second. If it did go through and each African-American family gets 5 mil. or what the hell ever. A study showed that every worker in the state would see their paychecks go down 25-35%, just to pay the reparations. If you want to cause animosity between races, that's a good way to do it. This person cannot put food on the table, so 33% of their annual salary goes to someone else.

Do you think that will go over well? Want to start a race war or mass migration out? That's a good way to do it.
Sometimes I think the libs are trying to start A war. And then might succeed.

Reactions: johns1124
No!

Of course they want division. That's their whole platform.

Reactions: rvntx
More like… good luck to all the people in Texas. From another mass shooting to someone running over a bunch of migrants at a shelter and killing them. Seems like Abbott sure has a great grasp on reality.

Yes, yet another immigrant going beserk and shooting in America. Keep those borders open gringo.

Reactions: rvntx
Yes according to the tax code they do or they would be in trouble
You're a lying idiot. When you hide income so it won't be taxed, that's not according to tax code. That's precisely what they do. The top 1% alone do so to the tune of about 150 billion per year. Moron.

You're a lying idiot. When you hide income so it won't be taxed, that's not according to tax code. That's precisely what they do. The top 1% alone do so to the tune of about 150 billion per year. Moron.
Aww poor little greed mad that he can't get his hands on money he didn't earn.

We have a spending problem not a tax problem

Aww poor little greed mad that he can't get his hands on money he didn't earn.

We have a spending problem not a tax problem
You're a liar and an idiot. We started having an income problem under St Ronnie's tax cuts for the wealthy, made worse by Bush's tax cuts for the wealthy, and made worse again under your orange Jesus tax cuts for the wealthy.

You're a liar and an idiot. We started having an income problem under St Ronnie's tax cuts for the wealthy, made worse by Bush's tax cuts for the wealthy, and made worse again under your orange Jesus tax cuts for the wealthy.
Gee how many times have Democrats had control since then? Send more to the IRS if you feel compelled.

Last edited:
So we are spending more than we are taking in. Sounds like to me we need to cut spending.

What does their money have to do with anything? How about cut spending? Stop all the fraud waste and abuse within the federal government. Why do we as a country borrow money from other countries just to give it away as "aid"?
Your first question does not need a reply as that is so obvious. You think the republicans dont uses fraud and waste. Giving money to oil giants who do nothing but gouge American consumers. You republicans just want to take from the middle class and poor and give it to the ultra rich. My Dad told me once and I see it coming true today. He said when the big man gets all the money it is over.

So we are spending more than we are taking in. Sounds like to me we need to cut spending.
Cut spending and balance the budget so the Republicans can give the very rich another tax break while the poor, diabled and elderly and even the middle class suffer. Think about that for a minute.

Your first question does not need a reply as that is so obvious. You think the republicans dont uses fraud and waste. Giving money to oil giants who do nothing but gouge American consumers. You republicans just want to take from the middle class and poor and give it to the ultra rich. My Dad told me once and I see it coming true today. He said when the big man gets all the money it is over.
Cut spending and balance the budget so the Republicans can give the very rich another tax break while the poor, diabled and elderly and even the middle class suffer. Think about that for a minute.
You really think the government is giving money to these rich people? They are not giving them anything other than to let them keep more of what they earned.

How about we take some more of you SS to give to the poor?

What's it like, having a political belief system instilled within you by your parents and then going through the rest of your life, blindly believing said political belief system, even when common sense should dictate otherwise?

It's sad that you were never taught to think for yourself. You're just another simple-minded dolt from the kuntree, who feeds into the masses that the Dem party has lived off of for over a century.

Last edited:
the big gians today are the tech companies.

My mom and all her family were Democrats from the dawn of man and they used to say that. They are reaized it was BS and an old argument that is not even remotely relevant or true today. hate to you, Democrats are the party of the elite and far left wing.

Ok. Let's do that, moron.

1. We start the spending cuts with veterans benefits.
2. Next we continue the spending cuts for the rest of National Defense
3. Then we cut federal aid to the states beginning with those states that are the most dependent on that assistance i.e Wyoming, Alaska, South Dakota, and other states whose federal aid is more than 40% of their general revenue like Alabama, Arizona, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Rhode Island, Vermont, and WV.
4. Continuing with foreign aid we start the cut with the biggest historical recipient which is Israel.
5. Then we cut disaster relief to those that have received the most in the last 5 years (starting with the biggest recipients)...Texas, New Jersey, Florida, California, North Carolina, South Carolina, Mississippi, Missouri. *As of 2020

My mom and all her family were Democrats from the dawn of man and they used to say that. They are reaized it was BS and an old argument that is not even remotely relevant or true today. hate to you, Democrats are the party of the elite and far left wing.
You're a lying idiot.

Ok. Let's do that, moron.

1. We start the spending cuts with veterans benefits.
2. Next we continue the spending cuts for the rest of National Defense
3. Then we cut federal aid to the states beginning with those states that are the most dependent on that assistance i.e Wyoming, Alaska, South Dakota, and other states whose federal aid is more than 40% of their general revenue like Alabama, Arizona, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Rhode Island, Vermont, and WV.
4. Continuing with foreign aid we start the cut with the biggest historical recipient which is Israel.
5. Then we cut disaster relief to those that have received the most in the last 5 years (starting with the biggest recipients)...Texas, New Jersey, Florida, California, North Carolina, South Carolina, Mississippi, Missouri. *As of 2020
Ive already said cut all foreign aid numbers nuts. The rest is just dumb like you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT