ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck out there in California

As I said in one of my previous posts I give 15 to 20 percent of my earnings each month to the poor. How much do you help the poor Sarge?

Jesus I take a week vacation and you all still can’t stop talking about California. San Diego is one of the best cities in the country by the way.

This reparation nonsense is the left wing equivalent of the “national divorce” nonsense. It’s never going to happen. The task force was a waste of money, feel free to laugh at us for that.

Jesus I take a week vacation and you all still can’t stop talking about California. San Diego is one of the best cities in the country by the way.

This reparation nonsense is the left wing equivalent of the “national divorce” nonsense. It’s never going to happen. The task force was a waste of money, feel free to laugh at us for that.
I will start sharing with New York. What a shithole that place is. I feel bad for those folks in upstate NY thought. Everyone I have met from up there seem to be good folks and normal. But, the rest of is a shithole run by shitheads.

As I said in one of my previous posts I give 15 to 20 percent of my earnings each month to the poor. How much do you help the poor Sarge?
I give enough. I'm not talking about giving on your own. Let the government take more of your money for their spending spree.

Your first question does not need a reply as that is so obvious. You think the republicans dont uses fraud and waste. Giving money to oil giants who do nothing but gouge American consumers. You republicans just want to take from the middle class and poor and give it to the ultra rich. My Dad told me once and I see it coming true today. He said when the big man gets all the money it is over.
So your old man was as jealous and greedy for other peoples money too. Not surprised.

How exactly does the rich take from the poor? I’ve read and heard this line of BS for years and no one ever can explain it factually.

I have no problem with cutting foreign aid
That's just great. You pass the trump tax cut for the rich that costs 100 billion a year minimum and you've now offered to cut 44 billion per year. What do we cut next?

So your old man was as jealous and greedy for other peoples money too. Not surprised.

How exactly does the rich take from the poor? I’ve read and heard this line of BS for years and no one ever can explain it factually.
You're a lying idiot.

I am not in congress I didn't pass anything.

Plenty of waste right here at home we could cut as well

You know that there is plenty to cut I don't have the time to go and look up the budget.

Like herdman said before we could reform welfare. Why should able body individuals get paid not to work.

I also do not see the reason to keep so many military bases open in different countries.

I don't have the time to go and look up the budget.
Then shut up until you do.
Like herdman said before we could reform welfare.
No problem. But we start with corporate welfare.
Why should able body individuals get paid not to work.
Why should the wealthy and wealthy corporations be given more money?
I also do not see the reason to keep so many military bases open in different countries.
You already mentioned defense.

Gavin is backstepping.

You knew he would!

"California Gov. Gavin Newsom declined to endorse the cash payments – which could reach as high as $1.2 million for a single recipient – recommended by his reparations task force, telling Fox News Digital that dealing with the legacy of slavery "is about much more than cash payments."

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Gavin is backstepping.

You knew he would!

"California Gov. Gavin Newsom declined to endorse the cash payments – which could reach as high as $1.2 million for a single recipient – recommended by his reparations task force, telling Fox News Digital that dealing with the legacy of slavery "is about much more than cash payments."
Wow shocking so there are never going to be reparation checks like I’ve said from the beginning.

Dems going to Dem….

Political pandering to their rube supporters. Wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t send a check or a rebate check for a free month of cellphone service and call it even.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT