ADVERTISEMENT

Good thing you have to wear a mask in Sunglasses Hut

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
So you can try on the sunglasses 3500 other people have put on their nose.

Virtue signaling please

The virus is the main reason I have delayed new glasses for two years. I don’t want the technician standing there with her arms crossed thinking “I have to clean and sanitize every pair he tries on.”

The virus is the main reason I have delayed new glasses for two years. I don’t want the technician standing there with her arms crossed thinking “I have to clean and sanitize every pair he tries on.”
I went to Oakley a while back and they had some blue light cleaner or UV something. Don't know if it worked but they had it.

Damn, Raybans are $255 or something like that. Those places try to get you with the buy one get one 50% off. I like Costa's anyway. Half the price of Raybans and they are polarized better.

They're not any good anyway.

They will only tint sunglasses to 90% maximum. Not enough. I got 39dollarglasses.com to tint them way beyond that. So dark I can hardly see and was running into stuff when I wore them in the mall this past summer. Had to quit doing that.

But any glasses store in the mall sucks anyway. The workers don't even know anything about glasses. I asked them. They did not answer anything. Learned my lesson. Order online and close down the mall glasses stores.

I went to Oakley a while back and they had some blue light cleaner or UV something. Don't know if it worked but they had it.

Damn, Raybans are $255 or something like that. Those places try to get you with the buy one get one 50% off. I like Costa's anyway. Half the price of Raybans and they are polarized better.
I got a pair of Costas this summer to kayak with - I like 'em but they weren't half the price of Raybans. I'm not crazy about paying a lot for sunglasses given how often I lose them. That said, they're great for being out on the water.

Ever since I had to start wearing glasses, I have gotten the transition lenses. Thought that would take care of the sunglasses problem, but my optometrist recently told me that those type of lenses don’t block out the harmful type of light.

Ironically, after mentioning price, Woot.com has a bunch of Costas on sale today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT