ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
I made a mistake: It’s 112 degrees, so I wore a mesh Mets tank. But now they keep putting me on the screen, because my arms are getting a lot of screams from the women and gay guys in the crowd when they show me.

With the Kalamazoo co-eds, how do you handle the unwanted attention? You’d think I’d be used to it by now, but I never get comfortable with the constant attention on me. I just put my sunglasses and hat on and try to be unnoticed, but it never works.

God damn you admit to wearing a mesh tank top?!?! What a fvcking douche nozzle

douche nozzle
You're a grown man who says "douche nozzle." Here's a hint, dork: If the 12 year old boys that you rub say it, you probably shouldn't.

When you look like me, you can wear whatever you want, and people accept it. There was family that had a professionally made banner today. They sat in the first row of the regular people's section (I was in the section below them in the "well" that only big-timers have access to. The sign said "Came from Mexico for my first MLB game to meet Polar Pete."

Both the father and son yelled down to me and sent an usher down another time to ask if I would help them meet Pete. Why? Because when you look like me, people assume you're a king.

An adult male wearing a mesh tank top with a team logo on it screams loser or retard. Take your pick. They probably treat you really nice because they think you're the mentally disabled son of someone in the organization.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Got to admit. The mesh top was looking pretty sexy. I would have been cat calling you if I were in the right field bleachers.
I only went with two diamond chains instead of three. I thought that three would have made me stand out.

I’ll be back in the front row again tonight. I’m going to have to cover up a bit more since it’s a night game and the ladies will be really excited already.

I only went with two diamond chains instead of three. I thought that three would have made me stand out.

I’ll be back in the front row again tonight. I’m going to have to cover up a bit more since it’s a night game and the ladies will be really excited already.
You really do need a purpose in life. Seems like you are drifting aimlessly. You’ll be old before long, and believe me, you won’t like it.

You're a grown man who says "douche nozzle." Here's a hint, dork: If the 12 year old boys that you rub say it, you probably shouldn't.

When you look like me, you can wear whatever you want, and people accept it. There was family that had a professionally made banner today. They sat in the first row of the regular people's section (I was in the section below them in the "well" that only big-timers have access to. The sign said "Came from Mexico for my first MLB game to meet Polar Pete."

Both the father and son yelled down to me and sent an usher down another time to ask if I would help them meet Pete. Why? Because when you look like me, people assume you're a king.
Nice try…they don’t use douche nozzle anymore. Get with the times boomer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT