ADVERTISEMENT

Yes its me

Nov 15, 2022
Guys I got caught with .7 grams of pot in my car last year. Got 6 months in rehab
What a joke. I went to river place in Pikeville and Crown in Louisville and Fleming neon and lake hills oasis in somerset ky. I got kicked out of Fleming neo for watching a show about the kkk. Some 20 yr old black kid walked by our window and listened to what was being said. What a crock of shot. He complained he had never faced that kind of racism. I told him I'd rather be called a cocktail suckered than racist. I told the black bastard I am old enough I saw black folks hit with high pressure water hoses and washed down the street. The blacks were treated horribly. No this was not a case of racism but a case of a 20 yr old black kid who was just a big pushy. Ignorant to the real suffering of his people. When I got kicked out I was 12 days from being done. Now I had to start all over. When they sent me to Louisville The rumor was I took a pillow sheet and cut holes out in it and wore it over my head. That's why I got kicked out. All false. I didn't do the pillow case thing until after they kicked me out. I loved rehab. Played basketball and worked out seven days a week. Had several Bible classes. Eat like a king. I was in ARC. LOST my younger brother to a overdose. He was with me whenni got busted. He had ice on him but left rehab and died the next day. I didn't even get to go to his funeral. Now I have lost both brothers to fentenal. I never touched that. Didn't even think about Pot. Best shape I have been in for a long time. Well not going to smoke until I grow it. I f I grow it. Life is good

"in"....before this gets good.
giphy.gif

Knock it off before I come up there and put knots so high on your head that snow will be on top of them. I dont smoke these days;at least make up something else. I'm not a racist like you are. That's about the worst thing you can call a fellow in my eyes. There are whites just as bad as some blacks.

I love reading Sistersville’s posts. It’s like reading F Scott Fitzgerald if Fitzgerald had dropped out of high school and never went to Princeton.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT