ADVERTISEMENT

We Have a Problem

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Boob jobs started to become popular in the 80s and 90s. So most of those women who have had one or two sets are now in their 60s - 70s. And that's bad news. Why? Because big ol' titties catch a guy's attention before anything. So our eyes immediately are drawn to them, and only later do we take a split-second to take our eyes off of the jugs to make sure the owner of them isn't noticing us ogling her chesticles. And usually, that is fine. But when you notice the owner is actually a 60 - 70 year old, it's soul-crushing. It just happened to me.

I put my head down while watching the commoners parade past first-class, because I don't want to have to acknowledge them when they smile, give a head-nod, or ask for a picture. As my head was down, my peripheral vision caught some mammoth mammaries coming out of a girl's tank-top. After examining them for about 20 seconds, I then gave the split-second look at the face only to observe it was a 70 year old, over tanned, grandma looking castoff from probably the original season of Real Housewives. And I felt ashamed. Gross. Dirty. Sick to my stomach.

I think we need to propose legislation that would require women over a certain age to have their implants removed. It's only for our own sanity. It's something all men should be able to support.

It doesn't make me sick at all. I respect big titties regardless of age. I am not oppossed to a GILF at all.

It doesn't make me sick at all. I respect big titties regardless of age. I am not oppossed to a GILF at all.
You have issues. Yesterday, while at a Cuban beach (because, ya' know, rich), a grannie with some saggy bags decided to bare all and get within vision-range of me. I was so disgusted having to look at them, that I thought about just swimming as far out as I could and ending it all right there.

What was it you said about Kathy Griffin again?
That she has a great body for a woman her age, which is entirely accurate.

What is it that you said about her?

Answer: trick question. You didn’t say anything, because you can’t talk, since my nuts are lodged too far down your throat.

Have you read about how those old folks down in that big Disney town in Florida run around screwing every thing in sight? It gives me hope as I age.
Yes and I have heard actual stories. We have offices in FL. Some crazy shit.

I'm not that interested in that level of detail. Just read it was a cesspool of oldsecks.
The Villages is known for it. High STD rates. Old people sharing with each other. They even caught a guy who was running a multi state chop shop for golf carts there. Like a big time ring.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
The Villages is known for it. High STD rates. Old people sharing with each other. They even caught a guy who was running a multi state chop shop for golf carts there. Like a big time ring.
That syphilis is affecting their brains when it comes to voting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT