ADVERTISEMENT

I wonder if greed and oldie have gone to New York.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
So they can wear their masks again.

Remember only you can prevent forest fires and the virus came from Chiiiinaaaaa.

• Haha
Reactions: ohio herd
Those people really love wearing the masks. I bet greed wore three or four at the same time. Must make them feel powerful like batman and Robin or something. I'm going to watch the braves game tonight to see if rifle wears one behind home plate. Lots of rappers in the ATL, so looking forward to seeing rifle and his colored posse.

• Haha
Those people really love wearing the masks. I bet greed wore three or four at the same time. Must make them feel powerful like batman and Robin or something. I'm going to watch the braves game tonight to see if rifle wears one behind home plate. Lots of rappers in the ATL, so looking forward to seeing rifle and his colored posse.
Greed wore his in his car, alone.

Proud Of You Yes GIF

Is this a pic of EG? LOL

My view for tonight:

A Braves front office employee just came down to my seat and gave me a gift bag (including the bobble head that was a giveaway last night? Cheap bastards). He also is taking me on the field after the game. So just like when I sat front row behind home plate at the Angels game, now all of these people think I’m even more important than you all already know that I am. The whispers of “I recognize him but can’t remember who he is,” “do you see his wrists,” and “I’ve seen him before” are rampant.

Anything you want me to take pics of when I’m on the field?

So they can wear their masks again.

Remember only you can prevent forest fires and the virus came from Chiiiinaaaaa.
I dont like New York it is way too crowded for me even when I took in a Yankee game in 1962. It is was too polluted already so would not want to go near that place with all the smoke there.

I'm going to watch the braves game tonight to see if rifle wears one behind home plate.
You should watch the Mets beat the Pirates tonight, Michigan. You’ll see me every pitch. Fourth row on the aisle directly behind home.

Let me know what signal you want me to give you and what inning. Two-handed BJ, tongue between the fingers, finger up my nose.

You should watch the Mets beat the Pirates tonight, Michigan. You’ll see me every pitch. Fourth row on the aisle directly behind home.

Let me know what signal you want me to give you and what inning. Two-handed BJ, tongue between the fingers, finger up my nose.

Did you invite Arch and his awesome wife? At the top of the 6th, stand up and show me your pecs and incredible 'V'.

Top of the 6th. I'll let Sistersville know.

Did you invite Arch and his awesome wife? At the top of the 6th, stand up and show me your pecs and incredible 'V'.

Top of the 6th. I'll let Sistersville know.
My mom is sitting next to me. I didn’t want ‘Wype and her to start talking about their holiday decorations and distract me from the game.

My mom is sitting next to me. I didn’t want ‘Wype and her to start talking about their holiday decorations and distract me from the game.
The score was more like a football game...Pittsburgh 14 , New York Mets 7. There was plenty of action for you anyway rifle.

The score was more like a football game...Pittsburgh 14 , New York Mets 7. There was plenty of action for you anyway rifle.
The Mets are awful. The highest payroll in MLB history and have lost seven straight games. I was in the hotel elevator with Ron Darling and Gary Cohen, two of the three Mets broadcasters, and they said that there very well could be changes at GM or manager for them in the next few days.

The Mets are awful. The highest payroll in MLB history and have lost seven straight games. I was in the hotel elevator with Ron Darling and Gary Cohen, two of the three Mets broadcasters, and they said that there very well could be changes at GM or manager for them in the next few days.
Yes a team with that much money spent and money to spend should do much better. Changes will be coming.

I saw rifle on TV several dozen times last night. I was going to ejaculate, but between all the booze and not seeing Kate, I was more like a turtle that went deep into the shell. When is the trip to see Texas? They have a nice stadium. I like going to Baltimore games, especially for the crab cakes at the inner harbor before the game. Have to get there before 4 o'clock though.

I saw rifle on TV several dozen times last night. I was going to ejaculate, but between all the booze and not seeing Kate, I was more like a turtle that went deep into the shell. When is the trip to see Texas? They have a nice stadium. I like going to Baltimore games, especially for the crab cakes at the inner harbor before the game. Have to get there before 4 o'clock though.
It’s a shame when your spank bank gets spoiled

crab cakes
the season is upon us. just installed a t-top and inner lighting system along with an led flood light on the front of the t-top. that light makes it look like daylight on the north fork when i switch it on at night. can see the cabins across the road.

this coming saturday, i'll have more sea-crabs than @GeauxHerd has land-crabs after leaving the gay strip club.

the season is upon us. just installed a t-top and inner lighting system along with an led flood light on the front of the t-top. that light makes it look like daylight on the north fork when i switch it on at night. can see the cabins across the road.

this coming saturday, i'll have more sea-crabs than @GeauxHerd has land-crabs after leaving the gay strip club.
The biting crabs make me ejaculate…. Unlike @MichiganHerds problem

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT