ADVERTISEMENT

GOP downfall begins

Hey babysitter, shouldn't you be changing a shitty diaper, while allowing the highly intelligent folks carry on a big boy conversation?

no kidding, Greed better get off the computer and get to watching those kids....otherwise some 14 year old girl will take his job.

You morons don't see big picture. Georgia special election polling has Dem ahead. These shouldn't be competitive races yet they are. But by all means TRUMP

What do you want, Rubio 2020? Ain't gonna happen. It'll either be Trump or Warren unless the libs get somebody else. They better.

no kidding, Greed better get off the computer and get to watching those kids....otherwise some 14 year old girl will take his job.

Hey moron, it's my 2 year old grandson I babysit. He's smart and fun. You're neither.

Hey moron, it's my 2 year old grandson I babysit. He's smart and fun. You're neither.

go change his diaper and STFU....you still may lose your job to a 14 year old girl.

I am happy that your cabinet business is slow enough to allow you spend significant time baby sitting.

Candidates matter, that is the real story of Montana.

I have an acquaintance in Montana who was tweeting about this. The guy who won is a total doofus and is thought that way by lots of folks in Montana, and have thought that for a while. He was hounded out of the 2012 Governor race. But he's got lots of cash and basically bought his way to this election. He'll be primaried out of the seat next year.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
go change his diaper and STFU....you still may lose your job to a 14 year old girl.

I am happy that your cabinet business is slow enough to allow you spend significant time baby sitting.

Thanks for making my point. Moron.

ted-cruz-penguin-56db188b5f9b5854a9e5aac0.jpg

Reactions: GreenDuke
It's all a matter of context. When the thread says the Downfall, predicts doom, despair, no way, we're out, etc., and you win by 6 all of a sudden it seems like an ass kicking.

Just like November 8. That was the ass kicking of a lifetime, all because there was supposed to be no way, no how. That was like Appalachian State beating Michigan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT