ADVERTISEMENT

Got me a new campaign sign to put in the yard.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Per the town rules you can only have them up certain times a year. We have an election coming up. I am putting this in my yard and aiming right at the Mush Brain supporters across the street. They cant say shit and it will be here in time for Halloween so all the kids and their Mush Brain supporter parents see it.

Should be in here in a few days.

71oFoRVFfYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Painting with a broad brush here....but in general I think the right just aren't good creatives. Not great at music, comedy, acting, art, etc.

But man, I think they can meme. Weaponized autism:

Painting with a broad brush here....but in general I think the right just aren't good creatives. Not great at music, comedy, acting, art, etc.

No we are not creative. Too busy working and paying taxes.

Reactions: KyMUfan

Empathy is vital for creating and interpreting art, and to understand empathy and maintain a conservative ideology requires a level of disassociation most cannot achieve.

Empathy is vital for creating and interpreting art, and to understand empathy and maintain a conservative ideology requires a level of disassociation most cannot achieve.

There's probably some truth in there.

The world needs both.

Sometimes the policies "feel" like they're empathetic, but the end result matters more than the intention.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Most artistic types don't actually live in reality. You know peace, love, man. While that nirvana would be awesome, it is not reality. They live in an abstract world. I like them for what they do, but it is almost like an escape mechanism or an escape from the real world.

Most artistic types don't actually live in reality. You know peace, love, man. While that nirvana would be awesome, it is not reality. They live in an abstract world. I like them for what they do, but it is almost like an escape mechanism or an escape from the real world.

Also some truth there.

But the transcendental is important too.

We need both.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT