ADVERTISEMENT

Mush is going to attempt a speech and blasting half the country

He certainly did, you demented God hating trumptard lying oath breaker.

Wow, because they were going crazy and burning cities. The military has been used for crowd control before . That is nothing new, Don't think he he talked about F15's and nukes.

Mush is threatening law abiding gun owners for some reason.

Wow, because they were going crazy and burning cities. The military has been used for crowd control before . That is nothing new, Don't think he he talked about F15's and nukes.

Mush is threatening law abiding gun owners for some reason.
You're a lying idiot. Pure and simple.

^^^Snotlicker, licking Snot.
look greed, look . . .

baile-dame-tu-cosita.gif

Democrats they think they are the only ones who count. That the country is only for them.

They then label people racist and now a threat to Democracy. Yehh whatever, eat pound of sound.

More delirium...

Trust the government...

"Heading to Discovery+ this week, Dr. Delirium & The Edgewood Experiments unpacks the human testing that was allegedly executed at Edgewood Arsenal from 1955 to 1975."
So, you're a military hater.

Oh so he doesn't fit your side's narrative hugggh?

I have no ill will towards rank and fle union members. Hell, I have been to a union organizing meeting or two before. I have sold to unions. The problem I have with unions is they can tend to promote laziness and non competitiveness and they force or strongly sway one political leanings.
Nah, just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Police unions promote bad behavior. Time and time again they cover for bad and corrupt cops. I'm pro law enforcement, but the bad ones need ran out on a rail. This is in no way anything like a union keeping a shitty teacher or factory worker from getting fired, cops have tremendous power and with this should come great responsibility and accountability. Police unions fight tooth and nail against responsibility and accountability.

Nah, just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Police unions promote bad behavior. Time and time again they cover for bad and corrupt cops. I'm pro law enforcement, but the bad ones need ran out on a rail. This is in no way anything like a union keeping a shitty teacher or factory worker from getting fired, cops have tremendous power and with this should come great responsibility and accountability. Police unions fight tooth and nail against responsibility and accountability.

Hypocrisy??? Hmmm... you mean the way you usually champion labor unions except when they run counter to your political ideology? In this case police unions...

Talk about a pot calling a kettle Black...
(that is for you @herdfan06 )

Hypocrisy??? Hmmm... you mean the way you usually champion labor unions except when they run counter to your political ideology? In this case police unions...
I've stated here that when unions get into politics they should be taxed, as they have become something other than collective bargaining units. And I don't mean politics like asking for better funding for the cops or fire departments, safety regs, etc. I mean voting politics, endorsements, etc.

Here's the thing: let's say the Teamsters represented a worker that fvcked up at the chemical plant, released some toxic gas, and killed some other workers. If the Teamsters fought firing that guy, I'd call them no good sons of bitches. Safety first, motherfvckers. But this is exactly what police unions do, except it is bullets and not gas. Or false swearing, or shaking people down, etc.

Oh, and if an officer speaks out about bad cops or corruption, they get fired AND THE UNION DOESN'T FIGHT FOR THEM.

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...louisville-police-breonna-taylor/65459413007/

The police unions are no better than the media. The media immediately blames a cop when shit goes south, before the facts are investigated. The police unions immediately defend a cop when shit goes south, before the facts are investigated. Both are horseshit.

We are a Constutitional Republic that is all and not one word give one the license to add Demonology to it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT